Finally giving the Jeep community what it has been missing for decades. No more searching Facebook groups and Craigslist. Search by all kinds of models of Jeeps to narrow down the perfect part for you, being sold directly to you, by your fellow Jeepers. Have peace of mind that you are in the right community. Download The Wave App to join your fellow Jeepers, today!
A few quality of life changes in this update!
• Add a hint on the filters page to demonstrate how to turn off location searching.
• Add a refresh control on the home screen. This allows for pull-to-refresh functionality.
• Change the way settings, on the profile, displays.
• Bring more style to the comment section of posts.
• Fixes the prompt asking for location services access from popping up before notification access.
• Fix comments being out of order.
• Fix "Build Trust" button being clickable even when trust was fully built.
• Fix some products on the home page not being visible because of the 200 viewing limit. This has been changed to 500, for now.
Thanks everyone for using The Wave!
Ratings and Reviews
it doesn’t work?
I love the idea of an app for all things jeep, however it would not let me sign up with my email so i had to verify twitter/facebook instead after the hassle of finally being able to make an account.. well nothing was showing up for me to browse!! it was saying it needed to be refreshed for my area or make my searching radius larger (it was at the largest radius) i tried absolutely everything i could think of to refresh the app, but still it’s not working (my location services where turned on for the app). Very disappointed because i see it working seamlessly for others. i got this app to hopefully get some parts cheaper than on websites such as extreme terrain or jeep people, sadly looks like i’m just gonna have to keep searching and saving.
I only have two concerns. 1. When I search the location services are disabled and I never get prompted to turn them on. 2. If I’m browsing the ads and then decide to search I have to scroll all the way back up past everything to get back to the search bar.
Developer Response ,
As for your first concern, this is coming in the next release which should be in the next few days (Its out!), sorry about that! Your second concern is interesting, we'll take this into consideration... but for now, you can tap the status bar (the bar that tells you the time) to jump to the top. Thanks for the 5 stars, glad you enjoy it!
This is awesome
Great site to find the part you need and not pay outrageous price. Kudos to the design team for making it user friendly!!! 5 stars all day long
- XYello, Inc.
- 111.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 XYello, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.