The Weather Channel for iPad
De The Weather Channel Interactive
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Now supports iOS7 and iOS6.
The Weather Channel for iPad combines interactive and beautiful imagery with our WEATHER(TM) expertise. With over 200 meteorologists and our ultra-local TruPoint(sm) forecasting technology, The Weather Channel helps you plan the best day possible for any season.
• Trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next 15 minutes with the most accurate forecast available.
• Maps offer past and future radar, as well as customizable map layers (radar, clouds, temperature, rain, and snow, among others).
• Severe WEATHER(TM) page has everything you need to track and prepare for a storm, including an interactive hurricane tracker map, safety tips, National Weather Service (NWS) alerts, and breaking news video (when available)
• Severe WEATHER(TM) push alerts & badges
• Detailed WEATHER(TM) conditions give you the temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, cloud cover, precipitation, wind speed, and humidity.
• Beautiful HD WEATHER(TM) backgrounds
• Travel destination WEATHER(TM) - See average temperatures, average precipitation, forecasts, and more
• Latest news coverage, gorgeous user photos, and videos— everything from your local forecast to climate change.
• Statewide Flu levels and Pollen forecasts for the U.S.
Don’t forget to check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
We love when you take the time to provide us with your feedback. Please submit all questions and comments to http://feedback.weather.com
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.10.1
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
We appreciate your comments and feedback!
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
Reseñas de clientes
Buggy as all hell, and laden with advertising
This app was pretty decent when it first was made available. It has undergone several re-writes, and with each one, new bugs were introduced. They keep adding new ways to include advertising, and keep adding more bugs. I routinely get "severe weather alerts" that are not time stamped, i.e., no indication of when they were issued, and that indicate an expiration date that is either several days away or several days past. There is almost always a large orange banner across the top that indicates a weather alert active until Wednesday at 7PM. This occurs no matter what day of the week it is, and there is never a way to know whether it alludes to the upcoming Wednesday or to some prior Wednesday.
I used to love the first incarnation of the Weather Channel app I had but the latest upgrade is terrible. It's not as easy to follow and now it crashes every time I try to open it. They need to go back to the original app; sometimes simpler is better. Their Blackberry app is also not working. I had it on my phone for years and was very happy with it and, all of a sudden, it just stopped working. Get your act together, a Weather Channel!! You had a great product - what's happened??
Video sound PLEASE HELP!!!!!
I have had issues with no sound on the videos for some time now. I have checked all settings on my iPad, even deleted and downloaded TWC again. To no avail, I still do not have sound. The videos look so interesting that I am really getting bummed that I can't watch them. Please help☁️⛅️☀️This is my second request.