The Weather Channel App for iPad – best local forecast, radar map, and storm tracking
By The Weather Channel Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the best day possible with the most accurate forecast available. When you see the world through weather, It's Amazing Out There.
• Trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next hour.
• Detailed weather conditions include “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure. (Access them by tapping the circle on your main screen).
• Incredibly fast and accurate maps offer past and future radar as well as customizable map layers.
• Push alerts & badges help alert you of severe weather in your area. To set your alerts, tap the magnifying glass to open your favorite locations. Then, tap the information icon next to your location of choice. From there, you can toggle on/off severe and pollen alerts.
• Severe weather mode - During a severe event, we’ll activate a severe ticker at the top of your App. If the event is a hurricane, you can click the alert to see our interactive hurricane tracker.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use. This app is closely aligned to the iOS 7 aesthetic, and our amazing background photos match your current weather conditions.
• Weather news - From big storms to bizarre findings, stay up-to-date with the latest weather news, photos, and videos.
• Statewide flu levels and pollen forecasts.
• Travel destination weather (airplane icon) - Get everything you need to plan your next trip, such as average temperatures and precipitation, forecasts, the best time to visit, maps, and details to understand how the weather feels compared to your hometown.
Don’t forget to check us out at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news. Your WEATHER™ wherever, whenever, and however you want it.
We love when you take the time to provide us with your feedback. Please submit all questions and comments to http://feedback.weather.com.
SUPPORTS iOS 6.0 AND ABOVE
What's New in Version 4.4.1
- Performance enhancements.
You are getting it right on the wrong page
WTC has always been a very important app on my pad, but each time you UpGrade you add 100 more advertising spots, by my count you have approached and exceeded to many. If money is so tight at your station pleases join the hamburger Companys, they love to advertise.
Enough said about your money issues!!
Weather is very important to everyone that wishes to stay alive and well, you have proven time and time again that the people you have working there are interested in keeping as many safe from harm as they can. In my opinion you have the best informed, educated people the human race has to offer to accomplish your goals with more being trained.
Do remember your path, all the money in the world will never bring back 1 child lost to a storm because someone in your organization needed $1.00 more to meet your profit goal.
I do know business, and I personally do have a very difficult time trying to see the wonderful forest Just a few feet away due to all the trees that stand in my way.
Please, Please Less Commercials, save move lives, they may be your family's in harms way during sales of flood insurance.
God bless, each and every one of your wonderfully dedicated partners and associates that call TWC HOME!!
Bobby C. Tucker, Jr.
This App is awesome- October 4
This is the best app I went through a hole bunch of weather apps and this is the perfect one👌🏻👌🏻I always check every day because I have family out in New Jersey and when they are under a flash flood warning I always call them and tell them. But I'm trying to figure out if you need wifi to get on but so far you don't but it is really slow if you only have one bar😕 But this app is great also it tells you the news also I have states or towns or cities on and I like that it has a little thing across the says alert coastal flooding just to give them a heads up and to tell you👍🏻 If you click on the heart buttons out can see how bad the weed pollen or grass pollen and tree pollen also it tells you how bad the flu is I love this app😍😻❤️❤️👍🏻
Why Must I Delete & Redownload So Often!
This is chronic. Every time I delete I have to reload all my cities.
With this newest update the issue continues where if you select "Add Current Location" it doesn't take you there when you open the app. Isn't that the point?
As of today's update there is also an issue with the "Saved Locations"; I was searching for Newport, RI. The app brought up an entire list of Newports, I happened to slide my finger across the first one in the list, I was given the choice "Delete ", I did so and it deleted my first saved city. Arghh!
This app has been and continues to be so bug ridden . TWC, please choose a layout design and stick with it! Perfect what you've got without trying to embellish. This goes for your standard website as well; every time I pull up the site it's changed again.
The weather is the weather, please stop trying to reinvent it and just give it to us in a working format...Please.