Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the detailed weather forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications alerting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps
- Custom weather notifications for your individual North American locations including Follow Me, so you can set different thresholds for each location
- Detailed weather forecasts including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Air quality and UV reports
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Alerts can include rainfall, lightning, snow, temperature swing, etc. A red alert banner will be displayed on the affected cities and regions with the ability to click-through for more info
- Multiple map layers, including weather radar and satellite
- Precipitation start and stop times within a 10-minute window
- Follow-me functionality that automatically detects the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English or French, based on your device settings
- Siri Shortcuts (iOS 12 and higher): Use the app as you normally would and Siri will learn and suggest your frequently used weather features (e.g. detailed forecast, current radar map, etc.) over time
- These can be tuned from the device’s settings: Settings > Siri & Search > All Shortcuts
Premium Option: In-app purchase
- A one year subscription includes:
- access to the Last 24 Hours which shows you, by hour: actual temperature, humidity, feels like temperature and wind information for the previous 24 hours
- removal of ads
- Subscription 1 Year – USD $2.79 (For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply)
- Additional Subscription Information:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Apple account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news, videos, current radar map and personalized notifications at a glance
- Tap on the details button next to the current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low temperature and more details like wind speed & direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times
- The menu icon on the top left provides a simple list of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings and FAQs
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top center of your screen
- Tap on any of the at-a glance modules in the main overview screen to access more details (e.g. tapping on the current radar map preview on the main weather overview page will present the detailed current radar map)
- To get the optimal experience with our weather radar maps, tap and pinch to explore
- Adjust settings and view FAQs via the gear icon on the upper left
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com, follow us on Facebook: theweathernetworkCAN or Twitter: @weathernetwork
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* We squashed some bugs!
* We gave the engine a tune up and squashed some bugs
* More relevant local news and video stories
* Government-issued instructions have been added to public safety alerts
* We squashed some bugs!
Welcome to version 5.0! This release contains support for the following awesome iOS 12 features:
* Siri Shortcuts for frequently used weather pages
* Grouped notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Love your videos
As a Canadian transplant I know your site was developed in BC . Your choice of videos is very “Canuck”
Very accurate and the 14 day a bonus, thankyou
Len in Raleigh NC
I work outside, and the Weather Network has always been pretty accurate. I also use Weather Bug and the local news to compare, and it seems like the Weather Network gets the closest. Also, they have a future radar that goes further into the future than others.
1st minute in use blows any other weather app away
- Pelmorex Media Inc.
- 138.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Pelmorex Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.