Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with push notifications alerting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current observations, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info.
- Severe weather warning notifications can be set up for U.S. locations, including Follow Me
- Multiple map layers, including weather radar and satellite
- Precipitation start and stop times within a 10 minute window
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
Premium Option: New in-app purchase
- A one year subscription includes:
- access to the Last 24 Hours which shows you, by hour: actual temperature, humidity, feels like temperature and wind information for the previous 24 hours
- removal of ads
- Subscription 1 Year – USD $2.79 (For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply)
- Additional Subscription Information:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news, videos, maps and personalized notifications at a glance
- Tap on the details button next to the current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low and more details like wind speed & direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times
- The menu icon on the top left provides a simple list of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings and FAQs
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen
- Tap on any of the at-a glance modules in the main overview screen to access more details
- To get the optimal experience with our weather radar maps, tap and pinch to explore
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to email@example.com - You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theweathernetworkus/ and Twitter - https://twitter.com/theweathernetus
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Welcome to version 5.0! This release contains support for the following awesome iOS 12 features:
- Siri Shortcuts for frequently used weather pages
- Grouped notifications
Ratings and Reviews
AWESOME WEATHER APP!
I have tried every weather app the App Store has to offer, the free waether apps that is, I refuse to spend money on a weather app, to me the weather is unavoidable it's going to do what it has to do if we like it or not, so any information about the present, or future weather should be freely given to us. It's ballpark information most of the time and if the weather app is wrong in it's forecast we don't get a refund do we? It's not like an app that cleans the junk in our phones or an app that keeps track of our vehicle mileage and maintenance like Fuelly. Anyway this weather app is really awesome and unique, I might add very accurate as well. Good job devolopers I love it. Thank You so much.
Good & getting there
Aug 2017-new updates with more hourly and extended forecast on the main screen itself is very convenient. It would be nice to have sunshine hours for current day also in addition only future days.
Oct 2014-though not much has changed, I decided to add few lines. This is the only app that provides total projected sunshine hours for a day. Useful when you're in the mountains and want to ensure you have sufficient sunshine to view the scenes. This is the only app that also forecasts expected snowfall in mm that no other app does.
Earlier- It still is the best app for canada as no other app could find smaller cities or boroughs. However for international locations it is less than perfect. Can find most bigger cities and adjacent areas for US though.
It would be nice if it could provide sunshine hours for the current day and not just for future.
Some usability issues
Good app, I like the way it looks and it tells you what you need to know. But there are some counterintuitive transitions - swiping back doesn't always get you to where you expected to go (i.e. The page you were on before). Also, the 'follow' feature seems to somehow turn on the 'alerts' for the places you've been, which quickly gets annoying if you travel a lot.
- Pelmorex Media Inc.
- 138.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Pelmorex Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.