The Week Magazine US
By The Week Publications, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Week makes sense of the week's news by curating the best of the U.S. and international media into a succinct, lively digest. Download the app today to enjoy a 14 day FREE trial. Now fully optimized for iOS 8.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week's most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your iPad or iPhone.
But don't take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on iPad and iPhone.
- Fully optimized for your iPad and iPhone – including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- New issues are available every Friday and will appear automatically in your Newsstand
- Stay up-to-date with our free Daily Briefing, including 10 things you need to know today
- Save your favorite articles to the new Saved Articles section
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Night mode which makes reading easier on the eyes
- Easily share articles with friends or family via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Interactive crossword now available on iPad version each week
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week! Non-subscribers can try The Week free for 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions within the app.
- 12-month subscription (51 issues) - $49.99*
- 6-month subscription (25 issues) - $29.99*
- $4.99 a month*
- Single issue - $3.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For App Store subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
- Bug fixes
- Updates to the Daily Briefing
- Additional optimization for iPhone 6 and 6+
Everything you want to know about
The best publication of biased news from all the sources, often in a manner that tells you what happened, why it's important and very good commentaries and opinions from differing points of view. You get the important news delivered to you plus, what the columnists in various areas, local and national papers wrote about the topic. You cannot get better educated than hearing the unfiltered event details, what was reported, the perspective of those who reported in and their bias, plus the opinions and counter arguments made by many either involved or reporting on the event. There are many sides to every story but the Week is the only publication that I know of, to deliver them all complete with the relevant facts to back them up.
This is the only magazine I have ever come across that gives unbiased (doesn't promote any political party..airs views of all sides so the reader can make their own informed decisions about world topics and news), weekly updated version of what is going on in the world, on earth and in our universe. I tried living without it for about 3 months, I'm retired and I figured I would cut out non essentials...It didn't work..for 3 months I was losing touch with my world. So I renewed my subscription and won't be without it any time soon. I read it from cover to cover the week I get it and it makes me feel like I'm in touch...thanks Week for being there for us when our lives change!!
A must read!!
If you are going to read only one magazine a week, The Week is it! Think of it as a primer for everything of importance throughout the world for the week.
This is the only magazine that I absolutely cannot do without. The content is always current, relevant and thought provoking. I have gifted this magazine to several of my friends, and have received more comments and thanks for this magazine than any other gift.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 08, 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 84.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Week Publications Inc.
- © 2015 THE WEEK Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. THE WEEK® is a registered trademark owned by Felix Dennis. THEWEEK.COM is a trademark owned by Felix Dennis.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$4.99
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$49.99
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$29.99
- The Week Single Issue 570$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 575$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 580$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 571$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 578$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 577$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 579$3.99