The Week Magazine US
By The Week Publications, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
9/19/2015 - If you are unable to download issues please try logging out & back in from within the Settings menu. We apologize for the trouble. Please contact us if you are having further difficulty: email@example.com or 877-245-8151.
The Week makes sense of the week's news by curating the best of the U.S. and international media into a succinct, lively digest. Download the app today to enjoy a 14 day FREE trial.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week's most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your iPad or iPhone.
But don't take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on iPad and iPhone.
- Fully optimized for your iPad and iPhone – including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- New issues are available every Friday and will appear automatically in your Newsstand
- Stay up-to-date with our free Daily Briefing, including 10 things you need to know today
- Save your favorite articles to the new Saved Articles section
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Night mode which makes reading easier on the eyes
- Easily share articles with friends or family via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Interactive crossword now available on iPad version each week
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week! Non-subscribers can try The Week free for 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions within the app.
- 12-month subscription (51 issues) - $49.99*
- 6-month subscription (25 issues) - $29.99*
- $4.99 a month*
- Single issue - $3.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For App Store subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
-We’ve updated the account login to make it easier for subscribers
-Misc. bug fixes for a more stable version of The Week
My favorite news source
I get everything from The Week - different view points from many sources on what's happening around the world, interesting commentary, book reviews I pay attention to, a real estate lust centerfold, a little bit of celebrity gossip, and a final article that's always terrific. (Okay, I open to this first, even though it's in the back.) and I love the online version as well as the paper version. I get and use both, because sometimes I like sitting down with the paper version, but I also love being able to catch up online any time. I see the world from a larger framework because of the different sources, and it's here that I often finally understand what's going on with something in the news that has baffled me. It's an absolute necessity. I'd give it six stars if I could.
Once again the update breaks authorization
Sept 2015 update to this app breaks the authorization. This seems to happen with every update and it takes weeks for it to be fixed. It currently requires me to reauthorize my itunes purchase, tells me I am now authorized for 12 mth subscription then when i try to download the current issue it tells me I am not authorized. I like this magazine but it is not worth the recurring hassle and not worth paying for issues I cannot download. Goodby.
Previous review: But in December it started crashing whenever opened - you could not access any issues. They "fixed" the crash but now on the ipad it doesn't know I have a subscription even though iTunes shows it is active and paid to Jan 2016. I cannot download or view anything. Previously downloaded issues are gone. On the iPhone I can now see and download old issues but the current issue gives an error whenever i try to download it. APPLE I WANT A REFUND. YOU CANNOT CHARGE ME THEN NOT DELIVER.
Great magazine, lousy customer service
I read it cover to cover every week. Informative and entertaining. And the app is great. I usually forego the printed copy to use the app. I wish they would offer an "electronic only" option.
The subscription used to include the electronic version. A few weeks ago, it suddenly was not. The app simply spun the wheel and told me "waiting". They did not condescend to inform me of this new policy. I was overseas at the time and they totally ignored any emails I sent. When I got home and called, they were rude and helpful only grudgingly. I had to forego a three year discounted subscription and pay full price (plus extra for electronic) for a one year only subscription. Very shortsighted on their part.
Like I said: great magazine, great app, lousy support and policies.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 03, 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 77.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Week Publications Inc.
- © 2015 THE WEEK Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. THE WEEK® is a registered trademark owned by Felix Dennis. THEWEEK.COM is a trademark owned by Felix Dennis.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$4.99
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$49.99
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$29.99
- The Week Single Issue 570$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 575$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 580$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 571$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 578$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 747$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 577$3.99