The Week Magazine US
By The Week Publications, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Week makes sense of the week's news by curating the best of the U.S. and international media into a succinct, lively digest. Download the app today to enjoy a 14 day FREE trial.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week's most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your iPad or iPhone.
But don't take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on iPad and iPhone.
- Fully optimized for your iPad and iPhone – including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- New issues are available every Friday and will appear automatically in your Newsstand
- Stay up-to-date with our free Daily Briefing, including 10 things you need to know today
- Save your favorite articles to the new Saved Articles section
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Night mode which makes reading easier on the eyes
- Easily share articles with friends or family via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Interactive crossword now available on iPad version each week
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week! Non-subscribers can try The Week free for 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions within the app.
- 12-month subscription (51 issues) - $49.99*
- 6-month subscription (25 issues) - $29.99*
- $4.99 a month*
- Single issue - $3.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For App Store subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Misc. Bug Fixes
Salient parts of news articles and issues succinctly written. Love to get the view points from the conservative right and liberal left as well as the moderate view. I feel more appraised of issues after having read the Week. I prefer reading the magazine on my iPad however I miss the crossword puzzle that comes with the printed edition.
Big fan of the Mag. Big fan of the iPad app.
My favorite news magazine. I did not like reading it on their website nor on my iPhone but I quite enjoy it I'm my iPad. Just start at the beginning of an issue and work your way through.
So many news organizations have a very narrow perspective or have way more detail on everything. The Week is a well written over view of everything pulling from all perspectives and tying them together clearly. If you want more information, follow the links and dig in.
It is the best way to stay up to date on the world.
I highly recommend it.
App good, service unreliable
The app is one of the quicker to navigate magazine apps I have. Well done. However, several times in the last two months I have unable to download new issues due to problems with their servers which lar for a few days at a time (I know this because I can't download new issues [it just hangs] or log in with my credentials). Unreliable service.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Week Publications Inc.
- © 2016 THE WEEK Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. THE WEEK® is a registered trademark owned by Felix Dennis. THEWEEK.COM is a trademark owned by Felix Dennis.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$4.99
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$49.99
- The Week Magazine US Subscription$29.99
- The Week Single Issue 570$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 575$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 580$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 571$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 578$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 577$3.99
- The Week Single Issue 579$3.99