Please note: This app requires iPad 4 or better or iPad Mini 2 or better. Older devices are not supported.
The legendary Daedalic adventure - finally available for the iPad!
Go on a fantastic journey full of adventures...
Sadwick the clown and his family travel the world with their circus, but for him, there's nothing funny about that. He's haunted by nightmares, foretelling him his world will be shattered. But little does he know about the prophetic nature of these visions: it will be Sadwick himself who will bring ruin to his own world. Together with his trusty pet Spot, a huge joyful caterpillar with amazing abilities, he goes on a great adventure.
Will he be able to fight the prophecy and save his world?
· Play the Daedalic classic on your iPad
· Completely overhauled controls, - perfectly adjusted for the iPad
· Solve mysterious and fascinating puzzles
· Experience an epic tale with memorable characters
· Meet many wonderful characters in a stunningly beautiful world
· With exclusive audio commentary featuring "Poki" and Marco Hüllen, the game's writers (in German and with German or English subtitles)
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful but use a walk through for nonsensical puzzles
This is a classic adventure that's beautifully illustrated. The story is very slow to start but mildly engaging. The dialog is clever and fun. I love that you can have the subtitles in one language and the voiceovers in another. I recommend English with the original German actors. And then there are the puzzles. This is what originally hurt the adventure genre: convoluted, nonsensical puzzles. If you are willing to spend hours experimenting and backtracking, you'll have fun. Except towards the end where it oddly introduces interactive puzzles. The mosaic tiles was the end for me. A walk through is invaluable up to that point. The text based one on gameboomers is perfect for little hints. (No bugs or glitches with the latest iOS and iPad Pro.)
The Whispered World is truly a beautiful game. Not only is the artwork aesthetically captivating, it's challenging and exciting, and funny and cute at times. You will feel bad for pessimistic, mopey, little Sadwick. But if you play the entire game until the end, you'll understand my choice to describe this game as a masterpiece.
Great developers but worst game out of this company.
Not the worst point and click adventure game; one that could’ve been on par to King’s Quest VII by standards of animation and style, but it is lacking any kind of character structure. Not just the main character but all of the characters are 2 dimensional. A lot of potential that fell short is the result.
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 1.8 GB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. Daedalic and the Daedalic-Logo is a registered trademark of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.