Connect to The Wichita Eagle newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Wichita, Newton, Hutchinson, and Wellington, Kansas. The Wichita Eagle report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, crime, sports, business, political and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Wichita area.
• View stunning photos,videos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Wichita Eagle opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Wichita Eagle app comes with complimentary web access to The Wichita Eagle site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the The Wichita Eagle app, eEdition and The Wichita Eagle website.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.kansas.com/site-services/legal/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that prevented embedded videos and photos from displaying in certain stories.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t forget where you came from
I love being able to keep track of home while I am away. The Eagle app is easier to read than the print edition and has extras!
Problems with pop up ad for Sicario movie
Your app has issues. About a week ago, every time I open it , I get a pop up for a ad of a movie and it won’t let you close it out. Just repeating over and over. I don’t even have to click on an article and within 10 seconds, the pop up ad that won’t go away shows up
I pay for my subscription but still have too look at stupid adds while I'm reading a site that is already cluttered with with non-news items. The site is very hard to navigate and find what your looking for. The articles also cannot be enlarged to offer better reading. Very poor site.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 64.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 The Wichita Eagle, an affiliate of The McClatchy Company. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.