~ Explore and race through Wikipedia! ~ “Insanely addicting” -@mjames89
This stunning app has 200 levels handcrafted for hours of fun, enjoyment & mental challenges! Built as an addictive single-player version of the popular web game TheWikiGame.com, it packs all the fun into a pocket sized version to take anywhere.
Now you can enjoy the 5 puzzling games modes with a total of 200 different levels! And, when you’re ready, you can jump into Game Center and see how you stack up to your friends.
~ Praise for The Wiki Game:
“Hooked on The Wiki Game sooooo addicting!” -@shawny92
“Oh my god just discovered the wiki game.” -@Clareeyy
“MOST AMAZING GAME EVARRRR” -@modrajaf
• 5 unique game modes for endless fun.
• 200 different levels that get harder as you go, so you’ll always be challenged.
• Beautiful art & Design (full Retina support!) that sparkles on your iPhone or iPod touch.
• Game Center Leaderboard so you can play against Friends or Everyone
• Over 25 awesome Achievements in Game Center.
• Score up to three gold coins on every level.
• Win & Discover gold keys for unlocking levels.
Fixed Perfect Path display issue on iPad and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun Game, Please Fix
Just one quick note, on iPad the results screen is cut off and you can read the lower section that mentions something about the perfect path.
Fun little game though.
Wish there were more levels and more games like it!!!
Fun and challenging
Lots of different modes to play means lots of different ways to enjoy the game.
- Alex Clemesha
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Alex Clemesha
- In-App Purchases
- Small Bundle of Keys $0.99
- Medium Bundle of Keys $1.99
- Large Bundle of Keys $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.