The Wynwood Yard is a new hub of food and culture in Miami. The food yard, events-and-live-music venue and all-day hangout space brings locals a smorgasbord of food, fitness, music and other cultural activities. Hand-picked culinary concepts, a pop-up bar, and an edible garden are anchored within a vibrant outdoor setting.
With the Yard To Go app you'll be able to:
- Browse - check out our merchants's menu
- Customize - add menu items to your order & customize as you like
- Order & Pay - use Apple Pay or a saved credit/debit card
- Get Notified - as soon as your order is ready, we’ll send you a notification
- Express Pickup - yeah, you just skipped the line! Mention your name or order code at our mobile order pickup spot and that's it!
Questions or comments? Find us on Facebook (Facebook.com/thewynwoodyard), Twitter
(@wynwoodyard), Instagram (@wynwoodyard) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't waste phone storage on this app. Half of their restaurants don't accept it yet and the other half have no idea how to operate orders through it. One of the restaurants that accepts it (Morgan's pizza) was even closed!
Went yesterday night (July 11/2018), wanted to try and see if I could skip the lines at the mac&cheese food truck. Waited for 15 min, went up to the cashier and they didn't knew what I was talking about.
After another 20 min, the app automatically rejected the order (the food truck never got to be able to accept it anyway) and paid through my credit card.
After all, yes. I skipped the line. Was this app necessary? Absolutely not. Uninstalling in 5...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.