By Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Order a taxi from The CAB in Oahu, Hawaii using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? - Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your taxi (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly,etc.)
• Send additional info the driver - type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your taxi is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to The CAB (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the TheCABHawaii application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call The CAB is disabled.
What's New in Version 2.0.20
* Bug fix
The cab Hawaii
Very little to use with no rating, price or usability like Uber.
Bad company bad app
Every experience I've had with the cab Hawaii has been horrible, to include the use of this app. Downloaded to make a long term reservation, reserved a ride at 4:45AM to be to the airport by 5 and was forced to call the company to prompt them to send a driver at the time I requested to leave. After waiting the time they asked, I was then again forced to call them and was told that they were having difficulties sending a driver.
The app didn't give me a confirmation that anyone had accepted the ride, didn't send me confirmation a driver was on the way and the company seemed to be ignorant of my confirmation despite it showing in the app as a requested ride. Do not use "The Cab" and this app is close to useless unless you plan to make phone calls anyways. The best thing about this app was the phone connection link in it, you'll use it often.
The Perfect Cab App
Forget Uber. Seriously. Forget them, that's just hipster junk. I downloaded The Cab Hawaii app on NYE, entered my location and destination, it gave me an estimated cost and I scheduled my pick up.
The driver was on time, friendly and got us to our destination in no time,mat about the estimated cost the app gave; unlike with Uber drivers where I'VE been the one to actually give them directions to where I'm going, The Cab Driver knew where and how to get to my destination.
This is my new favorite app.
If you're like and prefer these types of apps without any kind of gimmicky features you can't figure out and all you want is the basics. This is the app for you and me.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 2.0.20
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
- © DDS Wireless Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.