By Ryan Dillon
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"If you’re looking for a great resource to develop and maintain your beat vocabulary and rudimental proficiency, this is a great place to start." - Modern Drummer
theDrumDictionary is a great tool for drummers, band leaders, producers, or anyone looking to learn more about drums. It includes all 40 standard snare drum rudiments and over 100 full drum set beats in a variety of styles. For each example, there is notation and tempo-adjustable audio. theDrumDictionary also includes a built-in metronome, making it a great all-in-one practice tool.
• Make the most of your practice time with the built-in metronome
• Adjust the tempo of the example audio to help learn those tricky parts or to push your skill to the next level of speed
• Keep track of your time spent practicing each beat or rudiment
• Create a list of your favorite beats in different styles
• Create lists for what you'd like to practice
• Drum instructors, create a separate list for each of your students
theDrumDictionary is also great for non-drummers who are interested in knowing a little about drums: band leaders who want to communicate better with their drummer, musicians who want to program realistic drum parts in their songs, and the list goes on...
• All 40 standard snare drum rudiments
• Over 100 drum set beats in a variety of styles: Rock, Jazz, World, Funk and more
• support@GigBagApps.com, for support, questions, suggestions
What's New in Version 3.3
• Support for iOS 10
• Minor bug fixes
Bad uneven examples
The single stroke roll reminded me of someone starting a car and not getting fuel, it is uneven with extra hit, sort of flam, accents. I didn't take enough time evaluating the free version.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ryan Dillon
- © 2009-2017 Gig Bag Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.