The Mercury newspaper South Africa -- get a head start.
TheMercury allows you to subscribe to four auto-renewable subscriptions:
• 1 month ZAR 15.99
• 3 month ZAR 39.99
• 6 month ZAR 39.99
• 1 year ZAR 169.99
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
•Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-
hours before the end of the current period
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the
current period, and the cost of renewal is
•You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by
going to the your Account Settings after purchase
•No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
•Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase
an in-app subscription or if you decide to migrate to an authorized subscription
• Improved social sharing solution, allowing you to use any app already installed on your device
that allows sharing.
• Added iPad Pro multitasking support. Share the screen with 2 apps, great for research or study.
• Fixed a critical display issue with the 30-day calendar in the purchase window.
• Fixed an issue where text did not appear when sharing to the iOS Notes app
• Fixed: Opening a Youtube video link, on your iPhone, wasn't working. It works as expected now.
• Resolved a condition that allowed the app to crash after logging out
- PressReader Inc
- 59.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- The Mercury © 1999 - 2013 Independent Online.
- In-App Purchases
- The Mercury $1.99
- The Mercury $4.99
- The Mercury $20.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.