Mental health software to manage and grow your practice with therapy notes software and practice management software on the go! TheraNest is used by practices and organizations of all sizes: solo practitioners, mental health and psychology practices, clinical social workers, educational and teaching centers.
Get unlimited users per practice and top-notch customer support.
Enter therapy notes from your iPhone or iPad. HIPAA compliant mental health practice management app for therapists, counselors, psychologists and social workers.
With TheraNest for iOS you can:
- Manage your schedule and appointments
- Securely access client information
- Upload images to client files
- Complete Progress Notes, Initial Assessments and Treatment Plans
- Access top notch support and much more
- HIPAA compliant
- Automatic timeouts to protect your data
- Auto-lock when app is closed
- Client access control by administrator
- Audit logs, etc
Telehealth appointment indicator and client invite details.
Ratings and Reviews
Difficult to Manage
I tried to have this app work with my practice, however, it was not user friendly. IOS interface on portable devices was primitive and no access to the full program. Uploading documents into the client portal was not possible and their ‘documentation creator’ did not allow for even the most basic cut & paste to create personal documentation. The client portal has an additional fee — this was not clear upon the start of the program.
On the positive — the staff are friendly and responsive.
This app has so much potential to be user friendly with a few simple changes.
This app is less than half-baked
There are so many flaws and bugs in this app that it's hard to find a starting point.
1) The calendar section is entirely unreliable. Items that are clearly marked on the schedule in the web version are nowhere to be seen in the app.
2) The upcoming appointments section and the today's appointments section are wrong more frequently than they are right.
3) You can't schedule group appointments from the app
4) You basically can't rely on it for anything other than looking up your clients' contact information and initiating a call.
This should not have been released as is.
My app won’t work. Try to sign in but it won’t work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.