"There You AR" is a simple application that allows you to save locations on the map and display them using the camera to see exactly where they are.
The main view is divided into two parts. On the top, there is a map that makes it easier to navigate and add new places. At the bottom, there is a list with previously saved objects that display information such as name and address.
ARKit requires iOS 11, and supports the following devices:
iPhone 6S and upwards
iPad (2017) and upwards
All iPad Pro models
** This app uses AR Location Toolkit created by @AndrewProjDent. **
• The ability to share an added location.
• Browsing maps is now much easier
• Displaying pins on the map has been rebuilt
• Ability to search for objects by name, address and country
• Bug fixes
Want some more features in this app ? Please tell us about that in comment :)
- Bartosz Brzozowski
- 12.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, German, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bartosz Brzozowski 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.