Thermwood CNC Mobile
By Thermwood Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Thermwood CNC Mobile App allows users to monitor many aspects of their Thermwood CNC router(s) and the programs that run on them from their mobile device or tablet. This app permits the user to obtain the following information on a tablet or smartphone (updated every 30 seconds):
• A listing of every machine you own (includes an optional user customizable nickname)
• The current state (ready, running or in e-stop)
• The current Feed Override setting
• The current program loaded and or running
• A listing of all current and past part programs loaded/ran in chronological order with extensions
• A listing of machine events during each part program in chronological order
• A listing of the cycle time of every part program ran in chronological order
• A listing of completion or interrupt times in each part program ran in chronological order
• All machine events in chronological order with filtering
• Monitor scheduled maintenance with a cycle time countdown as well as a graphical countdown progress bar
• A time stamp listing of all previous maintenance performed
• The ability to request a service phone call from a Thermwood Support Technician right from your device.
Note: A demo version of the app is available to observe the features.
While this app is free to install, only machines enrolled in Thermwood’s Advanced Support program or subscribed to Virtual Service will deliver the monitoring service. The machine also requires QCore control software version 8.5.5 or newer. All new machines will include the ability to use this app during the warranty period of the machine free of charge.
All new international machine customers will be able to use the Thermwood CNC Mobile App free of charge during the machine warranty. Any non-US customers wishing to continue using this mobile app after the warranty will be allowed to do so for a $50 a month fee automatically billed each month to a credit card. The customer will be notified when the warranty of the machine is about to expire and asked at that time if he/she would like to continue this service.
What's New in Version 2.0
Improved app performance
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 19, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thermwood Corporation
- © 2013 Thermwood Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.