theScore: Sports News & Scores
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
theScore is the ONLY sports app you need for real-time scores, stats, alerts, and news from NFL Football, MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, NCAA Football, NHL Hockey and all major sports and competitions!
NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, MMA and more – build a personalized ‘Favorites’ feed of content from your top football, hockey, baseball, and basketball teams, players and leagues, as well as every major competition. Use our ‘Discover’ section to uncover the biggest stories and topics that have sports fans talking!
REASONS TO USE THESCORE
1. Sports news: All in one place – live news, stats and results!
2. Scores and alerts: Ultra fast with the latest and deepest stats!
3. News coverage across all major sports leagues & events: football, baseball, basketball, hockey and many more!
Results, alerts, stats, and videos are on your phone in an instant. theScore is lightning fast, loaded with stats and totally customizable.
Stats, real-time scores, and news across these major sports:
- Football (NFL Football, NCAA Football and CFL Football, regular season and playoffs)
- Baseball (College World Series and MLB Baseball, season play and playoffs)
- Basketball (NBA Basketball, NCAA Basketball - including March Madness championship and playoffs)
- Hockey (NHL Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship, NCAA Frozen Four)
- Soccer (Premier League Soccer, Champions League, FIFA World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, League Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX, UEFA European Championships)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, Ryder Cup, European Tour, Web.com Tour)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA), with the US Open coming in August
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, MMA and more – download theScore today and always be on top of sports scores and live news!
For more information and other apps visit: http://company.theScore.com.
If you're experiencing any issues at all or have feedback we can help. Contact us via ‘Report a Bug’ in the Settings menu or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also help on Twitter via @theScoreHelp.
Want to be a Beta tester and help us make the best sports app even better? Visit: https://www.thescore.com/beta
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 6.8.0
Love big updates? Well, this isn't one of those. But great things often come in small packages, right?
- Want quicker access to the biggest news stories of the day? Boom. We've added a Top News option right in the bottom navigation.
- We've also added 'Targets' to our NFL Matchup page and Stats tab.
Love theScore? Please leave a review and tell us what you think of this latest update - we read and respond to them all!
Screw LeBron James
Not a bad app for sports news. Main problem is that they seem to try publishing as many stories about LeBron James as humanly possible. On a day when that bum doesn't even play, you can easily see 3-4 stories about him, and usually the first one or two. I can't stand that guy and don't want an app that seems so biased in his favor. No matter what's going on in the world of sports, they seem to tie almost any story to LeFlop somehow. He slam dunks a ball? It's the lead story. Anyone else does the same? Not even a mention. Something happens in the world of Major League Baseball or NFL football? Let's see what LeBum has to say about it. Knock off the useless LeBron stories and you'll have a much better app.
Love this app; ad-free “Pro” option please!
I’ve been using this because it is uncluttered and the ESPN app ecosystem blows. I get what I want from this app, all the leagues, updates and news for the teams I follow. Well-engineered and pleasing to the eye, solid UX. My one beef: a reasonably priced ad-free option is lacking. The ad revenue accidental click-throughs cannot be so great that a one-time $4.99 wouldn’t beat them. Support said they would pass it onto the devs, but still waiting...
Why do you need to "fix" what's not broken?
Just got used to the app, news and scores layout - and you change it? Why? Have nothing else to do? Was it broken?
Used to have favorites where the news are now - why do you need to change layout for no reason?
Also no matter how I change "league order" in news, I see the stupid baseball there - why? I hide it in preferences- and I still see it.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 13, 2017
- Version: 6.8.0
- Size: 186 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.