Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention Apple Watch Users:
Have an issue with the app? Want to join our beta program? Please go into settings on the app and email us directly!
theScore is your home for the NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, La Liga and all major sports!
theScore is designed to deliver the ultimate mobile sports experience with comprehensive and completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (EPL / Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• “NEW” – Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist!
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Push Alerts: Receive free Push Alerts including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• Player Alerts: With theScore’s Player Alerts for NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and footy, users are notified in real-time when a player they’re following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. For example, if you need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up, we’ll shoot you an alert and let you know.
• My Score: Use the "My Score" section to customize the app. Follow any team, player or event. With Player grouping you can follow all of your fantasy teams (football, hockey, basketball and baseball) in one app in real-time.
• Feed - In the "Feed" section you can create your own continuously updated stream of sports content, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. theScore’s deep player data coverage also makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time. Feed can be found in the "My Score" section.
• Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News. Top News gives you an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.theScore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 4.7.2
- Bug fixes and general performance enhancements
Devs Please Read
This is without a doubt my favorite sports app for iOS. I was excited to get it up and running on my new Apple Watch but to my dismay it won't even load. The app launches to a spinning wheel and then just crashes. Uninstall and reinstall, nothing seems to bring my beloved theScore to my watch. Please update soon or I'll be forced to look elsewhere for my sports notifications. Also, I would pay for a premium version that removes ads. They seriously detract from the experience of your app. Any plans on offering a paid version?
Updated review from long time user
It’s had some hiccups in the past. When it first changed to theScore from SportTap it would drop all my favorite teams and show me random ones. It’s been fixed for some time now (Had to delete and re download to finally get all the kinks out) and hasn’t misbehaved for me at all.
Also, the dev reached out to me when I was having issues to help get them sorted which I really appreciate.
Search still doesn't work on iPad.
I want to use this app, I really do, but search has failed to work on iPad for at least a month. This latest update claims to include bug fixes, but the most glaring bug has not been fixed. 5 stars once this crippling bug is fixed. Until then I will use a different sports app.
Update: iPad search bug has finally been fixed
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 02, 2015
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 55.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.