theScore: Sports News & Scores
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
theScore is the ONLY sports app you need for real-time scores, stats, alerts, and news from NFL Football, MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, NCAA Football, NHL Hockey and all major sports and competitions!
NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, MMA and more – build a personalized ‘Favorites’ feed of content from your top football, hockey, baseball, and basketball teams, players and leagues, as well as every major competition. Use our ‘Discover’ section to uncover the biggest stories and topics that have sports fans talking!
REASONS TO USE THESCORE
1. Sports news: All in one place – live news, stats and results!
2. Scores and alerts: Ultra fast with the latest and deepest stats!
3. News coverage across all major sports leagues & events: football, baseball, basketball, hockey and many more!
Results, alerts, stats, and videos are on your phone in an instant. theScore is lightning fast, loaded with stats and totally customizable.
Stats, real-time scores, and news across these major sports:
- Football (NFL Football, NCAA Football and CFL Football, regular season and playoffs)
- Baseball (College World Series and MLB Baseball, season play and playoffs)
- Basketball (NBA Basketball, NCAA Basketball - including March Madness championship and playoffs)
- Hockey (NHL Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship, NCAA Frozen Four)
- Soccer (Premier League Soccer, Champions League, FIFA World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, League Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX, UEFA European Championships)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, Ryder Cup, European Tour, Web.com Tour)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA), with the US Open coming in August
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, MMA and more – download theScore today and always be on top of sports scores and live news!
For more information and other apps visit: http://company.theScore.com.
If you're experiencing any issues at all or have feedback we can help. Contact us via ‘Report a Bug’ in the Settings menu or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also help on Twitter via @theScoreHelp.
Want to be a Beta tester and help us make the best sports app even better? Visit: https://www.thescore.com/beta
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 6.2.0
• Adding team schedules to Calendar is back – just tap on the share icon found at the top right on team pages.
• You can now mute game alerts from push notifications again.
• English soccer fans rejoice! We now support the English Championship – you can find it under England Soccer from the Leagues tab.
• Other performance improvements and bug fixes.
Have any feedback? Hit us up at email@example.com!
Thanks for using theScore! We hope your team wins...
What am I missing?
First of all, I do want to say that this is the best sports app out there, or at least the best one I’m aware of.
I’ve only given the app 4 stars at this time, though, because the latest update doesn’t seem to be as user-friendly as the app once was.
The update is not allowing me to add favorites. Am I doing something wrong?
Also, the baseball scores. I miss the old divisional listing that showed the number of games back each team was. Where did it go?
Thank you for any help or tips you can provide. I hope these two features will be back… And soon!
New update is horrendous
The Score has pushed me away. I’ve been using the Score app for years. Score Mobile was the only app I ever needed to use for sports information. The new update however completely ruined it. Things are not simpler but more complicated. Feed should have its own category. The sports seemed to be grouped together even when I’m just trying to see the scores of one sport. I am no longer going to be using this app until it decides to fix this problem. I will be taking my talents to the Bleacher Report app. Let me know when you’ve changed.
Not a fan of new layout
This app used to have a very simple interface for finding all of the scores, stats, and tables for each individual sport and league.
However the new top driven menu makes this process cumbersome. I actually find it difficult to nail down the specifics of a single league now, without seeing other leagues joined in.
Please go back to your left side menu and easy segmenting.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 6.2.0
- Size: 169 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.