Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is the best way to follow MLB, NBA, NFL, NCAA Football, NHL, EPL, La Liga and all major sports!
theScore delivers completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch (OS 2).
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA, Web.com)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• Push Notifications: Notifications on the leagues, teams and players you care about including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Player Alerts: A fantasy manager's MVP! theScore’s Player Alerts notify you in real-time when a player you're following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. Need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up? We’ll let you know.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• MyScore - Create your own personalized stream of sports news, scores and stats, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. Our deep player data makes MyScore the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time.
• Trending News and Trending Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Trending News, an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Trending Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist! NOTE: theScore supports Apple Watch OS 2 only.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.thescore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 5.6.1
- Apple Watch Update: theScore for Apple Watch is only available for OS 2. For best results with the complication please enable scoring alerts. There are still known issues with the Watch complication and we are working hard to get those fixed. Thanks for your patience
- NEW: We've added even more personalization options in the league menu
- NEW: Support for 3D Touch on MLB 'Scores' pages (iPhone 6S and 6S Plus only)
- NEW: Player cards in Feed now contain even more stats
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you want a app with better overall sports coverage and stories without constant ESPN-bias, then download this app. There are some that say the app is buggy but I rarely have any issues with it on my IPhone 6s Plus. You can also contact their speedy customer service which is very helpful if you're confused or have issues. If there is an issue with the app, theScore's team will be more than happy to hear out your issues and are quick to fix reported bug issues. I am very pleased with TheScore and I wish them continued success and more app improvements for the future.
#1 Sports App
10/10 Best Sports App
If you're looking for personalized, look no further. TheScore's ability to conjure to your favorite leagues, players, and teams is unparalleled, and there incredible staff keep the app running incredibly and are open to feedback for changes and improvements.
Overall, despite a few bugs I've had, this is the best sports app on the App Store, as its slick, unique design is simple to navigate and the news feed is completely customizable, along with alerts and anything else sports-related, including in-depth stats and quickly published highlights.
Alerts are hard to manage
There are actually alert settings for Leagues that are separate from alert settings for Teams selected in My Score. These need brought together into one simple place for visibility. Too hard to remember where these settings are located, the app seems too scattered.
The watch app display is GREAT but it needs to use the settings set in the main app in order to not display more teams than wanted. I'm seeing the entire league displayed in the watch app while my settings are set to zero leagues and only one team in My Score.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.