Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is the best way to follow the NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, La Liga and all major sports!
theScore delivers completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA, Web.com)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• Push Notifications: Notifications on the leagues, teams and players you care about including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Player Alerts: A fantasy manager's MVP! theScore’s Player Alerts notify you in real-time when a player you're following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. Need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up? We’ll let you know.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• MyScore - Create your own personalized stream of sports news, scores and stats, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. Our deep player data makes MyScore the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time.
• Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News, an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist! Want to join our beta program? Contact us at email@example.com
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.thescore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 5.3.0
• Support for Apple Watch OS 2
• General Performance enhancements
Like using theScore? Please take a few moments to leave us a review in the App Store!
TheScore App IOS 9 review
While I spent months downloading sports score apps and cross referencing over and over to figure out which is the keeper. I've gotta say all the score apps sorta have the same info, it boils down to user interface and concept. TheScore app does however have a great and easy way to to compare players on each side of that particular game. After fiddling with many other similar apps I finally chose this one after I watched an NFL game based only on the app and its stats. So if I can keep up with a game without turning on the tv, I would say this app does its job very well. Others were quit a bit more confusing to tackle this process. So if your stuck in the same shoes consider this review as a start!! 4.8 stars!!!!!!
Love This App
I have used this app for years and it has just gotten better over time. I have several sports score apps on my phone and iPad, but always find myself using The Score to find scores and info because it is so easy to use.
I would like one feature added. When viewing NCAA football and basketball scores, I would like to see my favorite teams included in the top 25 scores, even if my favorite teams are not in the top 25. The reason I ask is that I am always interested in top 25 match ups and also always want to find my favorites. It would avoid having to switch to all scores or specific conferences.
Just the best app for sports
it just works. Current sports news and scores and with the latest customizations, you can get almost any info for any team anywhere. No glitches that I've found and a solid design. The app rarely crashes on my Ip6 or mini. I can't say that about other sports apps with bigger names.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 18, 2015
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 60.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.