theSilentSamples requires at least an iPhone 5, iPad 3, or iPad mini 2. Older devices may experience lags in the audio.
***theSilentSamples is releasing music in the form of a dynamic, interactive app***
theSilentSamples is among the first artists in the world to release music exclusively through an app, which allows for the songs to be dynamic, interactive, and updated.
Songs are not recordings. Songs are compositions. It's why we want to hear artists perform them live, to hear them interpreted in the moment. There is no "rewind" or "fast forward" in real life, or in the enjoyment of art. In this spirt, the songs in this app may be noticeably different each time you listen to them.
You won't have to "perform" the music. Even if you do nothing, the app will still provide a dynamic listening experience. You simply have the option to conduct the course of the music now and then. Want to hear the upcoming riff played on piano? Hit the icon when it pops up.
Another key advantage of releasing music this way is that both the songs and the app can evolve. Through updates new instruments, vocals, or beats may be added to the fabric of dynamic possibilities. Plans are in place to have guest performers in updates, so you may hear a completely new vocal, for example. There may even be new methods imagined for interacting with the songs.
This release contains two songs, "Houdini" and "Some People".
Headphones are recommended.
All songs, videos, and lyrics created, captured, and organized by theSilentSamples.
* Massive reduction in the size of the app from over 500MB to under 40MB!
* Replaced videos with always unique, psychedelic kaleidoscope visuals.
* Houdini now features vocals from Dane Adrian, singer for Squint, as one of the dynamic possibilities!
- Matthew Fredrickson
- 40.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Binary Concepts, INC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.