TheStreet app provides convenient access to financial news, actionable market data, technical stock analysis and investing commentary from our experts on Wall Street and beyond.
Investors of all levels and styles will benefit from the immersive digital experience and integration of up-to-the-minute market information with stock trading and wealth-building ideas.
TheStreet is free to download. For users who also subscribe to our premium content, the app will provide a single point of access to current news as well as the commentary and services they rely on to navigate today's market.
Key features include:
- Actionable and insightful financial and business news from TheStreet's journalists and experts
- Watchlist, detailed quotes and charts optimized for mobile devices
- Push notifications for breaking news and trade alerts
- On-the-go access to Action Alerts PLUS: strategy and trade alerts from the team that manages Jim Cramer’s charitable trust portfolio
- Commentary from dozens of Wall Street pros every day via Real Money and Real Money Pro
TheStreet App offers in-app purchases for the following subscription products:
- Action Alerts PLUS: $29.99 per month
- Real Money: $19.99 per month
- Real Money Pro: $99.99 per month
- Stocks Under $10: $29.99 per month
- Top Stocks: $49.99 per month
- Trifecta Stocks: $29.99 per month
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Questions? Please contact us at 866-321-8726 or email@example.com.
This release of The Street app solves a few bugs and issues -
The sound within videos has been fixed and should now be available for everyone on all videos
We have improved the linking into the app – meaning the app should open at the screen referred to rather than the Home Screen
Thanks for using TheStreet app and we are always keen to hear your feedback. Please share your thoughts directly with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t do it!
Wow! What a garbage app! I rarely write reviews but this one is a doozy. First of all, the notifications they say they are going to send you isn’t close to what you actually receive.
As a result, I cancelled my subscription to “Stocks under $10” via their app button. After doing so, the button changed to “Restore Subscription” indicating my cancellation was successful. At least one would think so.
iTunes billed me for $29 the following month. When I called The Street, the customer service person told me that although I requested a cancellation through their company, I also have to contact iTunes to let them know I cancelled or I will continued being billed. What???? What works that way??? The person also told me that in order to cancel, I should have called them. Perhaps you can say that on your cancellation page instead of having a button!
They passed the buck to iTunes instead of taking responsibility. I specifically asked why do they have a cancellation button and what does it do? Of course, no one could answer me! And of course they are saying that iTunes would have to credit me. This is a very irresponsible way of doing business and is clearly a scam for them to continue making money even though you requested to cancel their crappy service.
First of all when app is on it just eats my battery up and my iPhone gets extremely hot.(first time it ever happened to my phone). I signed up for Action Alerts Plus through a pc. Now that I have the app and click on action alerts plus it is asking me to pay for it and I am logged in using my id. It just doesn't seem that someone took the time to really decide what the purpose of this app is. It is all over the place and it is not easy to use...
Just called in to try to resolve an issue of not being able to access the alerts portion and was placed on hold. 9 min later they just hung up... called again to cancel subscription no problem cancelled it right away literally no questions asked. I guess they don't care to improve. Really like watch Jim Cramer and his insight but this is a joke.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the poor Customer Experience. Please contact our Customer Support manager at email@example.com. We would love an opportunity to speak with you further about your experience. Again, please accept our deepest apology. This is not the level of greatness expected by Jim Cramer nor TheStreet.com.
Love Jim and the info he provides. However, the app does not play sound in the videos for me. I clicked on Feedback within the app to report the problem. I received an email to call the office. I called, described my problem to them again and they said they would get back a hold of me. Two days later-nothing. Called in this morning and they said they would look into it and get back with me. No record that I had twice previously made them aware of the situation. Two weeks later I emailed them explaining prom still not fixed. Still nothing.
- TheStreet, Inc.
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 TheStreet, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Real Money $19.99
- Action Alerts PLUS Gold $29.99
- Stocks Under $10 $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.