.:: Featured by Apple as a “Best New App”! ::.
TheTake gives you instant access to products and locations from your favorite films and TV shows. You can discover what products are trending or watch movie trailers to see your favorite products in action.
Featured in: The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Wired, Fox Business, LA Times, GQ and more.
* Browse our extensive library of products and locations from movies and TV.
* Watch movie trailers in our app to see your favorite products in action.
* Discover filming locations close to you with the GPS-powered filming locations map
* Filter by men’s fashion, women’s fashion, cars, restaurants & more
* Browse an entire movie or TV show for your favorite brands or locations
* Save your favorite products to view later – in the app or on thetake.com
Some of our favorite finds:
* Carrie Bradshaw's Manolo Blahnik shoes in Sex and the City
* James Bond’s Tom Ford sunglasses in SPECTRE
* The West Village lunch spot, Barbuto, from Trainwreck
What people are saying:
“It’s like having a costume designer in your pocket”
“Have you ever watched a movie and thought to yourself either ‘I really want that’ or ‘I really want to go there’? Well now you can... thanks to TheTake.”
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
It seems from previous reviews like this app had some functionality at some point, but it doesn’t now and I have no idea why. You cannot search, there is no location feature, and there are exactly 11 movies total with not a lot of content each. The patch notes are worse than useless lately, so I have no idea what is going on or if it ever will work. It’s a cool idea, but right now this app doesn’t function at all. They appear to be marketing it anyway, despite the completely absence of functionality, since I heard about it from a commercial at the beginning of a movie yesterday!
No search no point
The take is a trash app with limited options and most likely doesn’t have a AI that can tell what the actor is wearing. They probably just eyeball it. This is clear since they only have 6 movies broken down.
I’ve used this app before & it shows what actors wear on movies thats pretty awesome
- Painted Dog, Inc.
- 55.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Painted Dog, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.