TheWoodlands311 is a free, easy-to-use platform for community members to stay in touch with The Woodlands Township. Service requests, such as reporting broken streetlights, are easily submitted by completing a short description of the issue. Attach a photo or let your phone record the exact location to help us pinpoint the problem. Requests will be routed to the appropriate department for proper handling. Residents will be able to track the progress of their requests on the Township website and through the mobile application. The Woodlands Township looks forward to serving you!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.