Expand your mobile medical library with Thieme Anatomy on the Go 2.0, the new app that includes exquisite illustrations from Thieme’s award-winning Atlas of Anatomy. With this handy set of 460 anatomy flash cards featuring fully annotated images, you can review core anatomy concepts whenever and wherever you want, on your iPhone or iPad.
New in version 2.0:
- More than 70 new muscle cards with origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- Over 20 additional neuroanatomy cards
- Enhanced user experience for iPad users
- Improved quiz mode that enables you to track your learning progress by card and by cards for an anatomical region
- Purchase options available by anatomical region to suit your study needs
Thieme Anatomy on the Go 2.0 allows you to:
- Navigate through more than 460 fully annotated images with the flick of a finger
- Zoom and pan crystal clear images, in brilliant color with crisp detail
- Toggle individual structure pin labels on or off
- While a label is on, view all other cards with the same structure and instantly access additional information on that structure on Google or Wikipedia
- Create custom pins to label structures you need to know
- Quickly locate specific structures and relevant cards in the Index
- Record learning progress for each card and test on sets of cards you have not mastered
- View comments, questions, and clinical correlations to build your knowledge
- Explore at your own pace and then test your mastery of the material in quiz mode
- Make your own card selection for fast access in review sessions or clinical settings
- Updated for latest iOS versions
- UI tweaks
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good for Lab
Very useful for medical school, especially for practicals. Nothing substitutes the real thing of course but this is good when you have some free time.
Caption menu needs to be fixed for iPad mini... Captions are too long to fit in the menu and you get stuff like "intrinsic muscles of the...." And you have to look at the pic to figure out where you are. Otherwise great app for anatomy... Update to fix the caption menu would earn this app a five star rating from me.
The app is great but after a few minutes it crashes. I can flip through a few cards but after a while it gets stuck on a particular card and I cannot change it unless I turn my iPad off and on again -note iPad, not the app. So it is frustrating. Please fix the bug. This happened three times in the twenty minutes since I bought the app.
- Thieme Publishers
- 85.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Regions (460 cards) $29.99
- Head & Neck (86 cards) $7.99
- Back (38 cards) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.