By Griffin Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a friendly nightstand clock.
Put your iPhone or iPod touch inside Griffin's Thingamablob case and set the app's alarm clock. Thingamablob will wake you using your choice of soothing or rousing (we hear some people like that sort of thing) music or alarm. Fun backgrounds change throughout the day and night to show the sun rising and the moon coming out. It even tells you the weather outside!
Together with Thingamablob, the Thingamablob Clock app stands ready to help you jump-start your day.
• Easy-read digital clock
• Alarm with snooze control
• Colorful backgrounds change to show the sun rising and the moon coming out in the night sky
• Temperature and expected highs and lows in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Access to your calendar with daily events and day-of-the-week
• Fade or loop the alarm music
• Go to sleep to music, with the sleep timer's adjustable fade-out
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• iPhone 5 Support
Trying to set alarm using song bought in iTunes just for waking up...several tries, reinstall, nothing works. User friendly, intuitive design, but doesn't work.
This app is great! I use it as the clock/alarm clock it is. The only problem is the weather has NEVER worked, it constantly say "weather service not available" with a loading sign. Overall, I love it! Great Job👍
Don't like it
Every time I tried to do my music as the alarm sound it didn't work!!😭 This app doesn't even deserve one star!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 06, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Griffin Technology
- © Griffin Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.