Things for iPad
By Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
Updated for iOS 8 with a fresh new design and great new features, including a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support across iPhone, iPad and Mac; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; a sharing extension for sending to-dos to other apps; Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running; and 64-bit support.
"A stylish, simple yet intuitive task manager for the iPad.", "It makes managing tasks not only easy, but fun." - Appstorm.com (9/10)
"What’s most striking about the iPad version of Things is that, like the Mac version (which won an Apple Design Award), it presents a stunning interface that could entice even the most disorganized user to, well, get things in order." - Macworld (4 1/2 mice)
“I’ve moved my to-do items and projects among nearly a dozen iPad apps for so long that I now know them by heart. I’ve tried apps that are more expensive, less expensive, ad supported, and free, but at the end of the day the one I liked best was Cultured Code’s Things.” - Incredible iPad Apps for Dummies
• Featured by Apple as Editors’ Choice in many countries
• Featured by Apple in "New Year, New You"
• Featured by Apple in "Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People"
• Featured by Apple in "@work - Apps for Business"
• Featured by Apple in "Best of iTunes Rewind 2010"
When you start using Things, you'll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things' beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn't come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won't miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what's coming up Next, and what's Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can't work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free.
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
Visit our web site for more information about Things for iPad, and read our 10-minute Getting Started Guide.
What's New in Version 2.7
Improved stability and bug fixes.
I Love This App!
I thoroughly enjoy using this app. When I first got this app, I started using it as a possible replacement for the factory installed "Reminders" app. However, I found that you had to buy separate apps for iPad and iPhone/iPod, and that put a hitch in that plan.
However, despite that, I do still enjoy the app itself. I currently use my iPad as a back up computer, with my bluetooth keyboard, so that I can write on the go. And I've been using the Things for iPad app, using the Projects feature, to plan out stories chapter by chapter. It's very convenient!
I hate lists! I love Things!
My Wife loves making lists, but I have never been one to do it. I appreciate the order it can bring to my life, but I hate tracking pieces of paper. Things makes it easy and sync'ing across all my devices means it is always at my finger tip. Good job!
One of my most used app
I also have the iPhone app to stay in sync across my devices and I love the app however I wish the widget didn't open up the app when I'm trying to swipe left to get to my notifications. Please fix this.