By Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
"Things sets itself apart in flexibility and ease.” - O'Reilly, Best iPhone Apps
"Things definitely tops our list of GTD applications for the iPhone." - Cory Bohon, Mac|Life — 5 stars
“If Things sounds simple, that's because it is. Other to-do list managers I've tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn't do that. And I wouldn't have it any other way.” - Macworld — 4 stars
THINGS FOR APPLE WATCH
On April 24, Things will be available for Apple Watch. We’ll have more to share about the new app closer to the launch date. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about it: http://things.watch
Updated for iOS 8 with a fresh new design and great new features, including a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support for seamless transition between iPhone, iPad & Mac; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; a sharing extension for sending to-dos to other apps; Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running; support for larger displays on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus; and 64-bit support.
• Macworld UK Award "Best iPhone Business & Utility App" - Winner
• Mac|Life Editors’ Choice Award - Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editor's Choice in more than 25 countries
• Featured by Apple in "New Year, New You"
• Featured by Apple in "Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People"
• Featured by Apple in "@work - Apps for Business"
When you start using Things, you'll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things' beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn't come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won't miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what's coming up Next, and what's Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can't work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free.
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
Visit our web site for more information about Things for iPhone, and read our 10-minute Getting Started Guide.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
• Fixed a bug that caused slowness on launch for users who had many entries in the Logbook.
• Improved stability and bug fixes.
Best app that truly applies GTD!
I am so excited I found this app! It's the first app that truly applies the task management philosophy of Getting Things Done by David Allen. I've got so much confidence in this app that I'm moving away from my trusted pen and paper ToDo list (I have both the iPhone & Mac versions). What love most is how I can get Tasks out of my E-mail into Things so they are also part of my daily task list. Since the native iPhone mail app can't share with Things, I downloaded the CloudMagic email app so I could send emails to Things from my phone as well. It's revolutionized how I work-I actually have a trusted system to make sure email tasks don't get lost. I also love how easy the phone app makes it to assign tasks to a project or area of responsibility-it's easy & fast. It's worth every penny!
This app has made me much more productive. The only things I could suggest is the ability to move things to projects instead of having to type in directly.
I tend to bite off more than I can chew (list more things in a day then I can do). Can time of day be listed also so I can see if to do what I have listed I'll need a 40 hour day? I would also like to have the ability to prioritize tasks. Other than that I think it's a
This is a really useful app. It's the only app that still survives among many other apps that's been downloaded and deleted.
Btw, please fix how easily the app is activated from the Notification Center. Every time I swipe left from the list to get to "notifications" from "today" I end up accidentally launching the app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2008-2015 Cultured Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.