By Happy About
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The THINKaha App on iTunes is an app you can use to share good compelling content in bite-sized morsels on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn. This is a great way to condense content into a format that’s easy to read, share, learn and apply. The THiNKaha App books are designed to give quick point-of-view content on key topics. The compelling part is your ability to take the content and share it on your social network of choice. Though the THiNKaha app, you can activate and amplify these messages through your employees, partners, and customers. It’s a great way to curate thought leadership. Try it, let us know what you think at @THiNKaha or @happyabout.
What's New in Version 3.8.2
* Bug fixing
Great Concept But App is Tempermental
I love the concept of this app. Small books that could be easily read and shared under wide range of topics. But the app, for me anyway, is temperamental and hard to use.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 03, 2014
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Happy About
- © THiNKaha
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- #Servant Leader Principals$1.99
- Louise Garver and Christine Edick on Winning Interviews$1.99
- Robert Galinsky on Coffee Crazy$1.99
- Ted Rubin on ROR$1.99
- Educators on Creative Online Activities that Enhance Learning$1.99
- Lori Harmon & Debbi Funk on Building an Inside Sales Team$1.99
- #MANAGING UP twet eBook01$1.99
- Jarie Bolander on Endurance$1.99
- #THINK tweet$1.99
- #QUALITY tweet$1.99