“Tell me about yourself.” At some point in your career, whether networking or interviewing for a job, you will be asked this question. This self-assessment tool provides the insight and talking points you need to answer this and sell yourself in an authentic way. After taking the assessment, you’ll have the answer to: “What are my strengths and weaknesses?” and “What am I good at?”
Once you’ve uncovered these Thinking Talents, we’ll show you how your talents come together to make you uniquely you. We will tell you areas where you will succeed and what you need to work on (aka your strengths and weaknesses). You’ll see how your combined Thinking Talents can be used to your advantage, and what challenges you may need to consider in your work. Remember, knowing your strengths and challenges will only help you on your career path!
You can even invite friends or colleagues to compare their Thinking Talents with yours to see where you align and how you work together — all from right inside the app!
Thinking Talents is the copyrighted property of Professional Thinking Partners, LLC, all rights reserved.
A ton! Keep sharing the power of Thinking Talents with your friends & colleagues!
The latest release has some exciting new features to make it even easier.
(1) Some extra special #LevoLove for our friends on iPhone4s and 5 - Sorry about the occasional crashes!
(2) Comparing gets optimized — One link lets you compare with as many people as you like. So go ahead, compare with all your friends on Facebook!
(3) Smile! You and your friend’s Levo profile pics are now in the app.
(4) Super talented? We heard your frustration on identifying your true Thinking Talents so we improved the UI to help you identify and focus on where you are truly great.
(5) #LevoLove on tweaks, refinements and other little enhancements to make the app dazzle even more.
Thinking Talents are a key part of your professional life — identify and own them! And unleash their full power when you share your Thinking Talents with a friend or colleague — across the coffee table or across the country!
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot create account.
I just downloaded this app and it asked me to make an account. I filled in all my credentials to make a new account at Levo ( i didn't want to sign-in with my facebook or LinkedIn until I had a chance to check out the app.), and it returned an error message saying "cannot find that email and password." I repeated the process and got the same message. I quit the app and tried it again and it still gave me the same message.
Where has this been all my life?! This has nothing to do with personality. It's about what value your thinking brings to other people. Who wouldn't want to know that?!
A whole new way to understand the way I think and act. Way better than MBTI test
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.