By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. thinkorswim Mobile’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading
• Stream live CNBC, and International CNBC
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed
• Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
(1) Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to TD AMERITRADE review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options at:
The risk of loss in trading forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Forex investments are subject to counter-party risk, as there is no central clearing organization for these transactions. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product at: http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-investor-information/publication-library/forex.pdf
(2)Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. See our Professional Rates & Fees at http://www.tdameritrade.com/ratesfees.html
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
What's New in Version 180
Safety First! In the latest release of mobile thinkorswim Mobile we've made the application even more secure with Auto-Lock!
Auto-Lock will automatically lock your application when you leave it and require a password or Touch ID after the Request Authentication interval you set has expired. Please take a moment to review and update your security settings.
Peace, love, and happy trading!
The Best Trading App ever. Period.
I have been with Ameritrade for a long time and this is the best app I have seen from them. Very intuitive and user friendly. I haven't have to read a single document on how to use a feature. I have also seen apps from Tradestation, IR Brokers, Schwab. None of them come even closer.
Suggestions: I haven't seen any addition of new functionality within last few months. Please stop wasting money on Trade Architect and add new functionalities such as thinkback etc.
Some of the indicators such as TTM_Squeeze still not working.
No earning date field on Quote Details page. Every time you bring up a quote and want to check the earning date, you need to go to Calendar and do a search.
Earning Calendar is a nightmare for west coast users as it shows earning date as 10 pm on previous day.
Add an option to limit number of option strike prices to a custom number.
Add a scan functionality.
This app is great!
Thumb print login. Can paper trade for free! Starts you out with 100k ira and 100k margin account. You can trade options, there's chat rooms, you can chat with tech support, there's support videos, and there's also a myTrade where you can post your trades and see others. And the best part about it is when you get ready to trade for real it's easy to switch over to real money. I can't say enough great things about this app. I highly recommend this for getting started trading.
Almost all the power of the desktop app
Have been regularly using the ToS mobile app for about 2 years (used it occasionally before then). This has almost all the power of the desktop version. Very nice.
A couple of small enhancements needed, though. Chief among these us need to support landscape orientation -- sometimes you just need to see more in the charts by turning the phone sideways. Would also be great if mobile app supported creation/editing of Stock/Option/Spread scans.
I have the app constantly running so it must have some impact on battery life. But the impact seems small enough to not be bothersome to me.
There is also the TDAmeritrade Mobil Trader app. Not sure what the difference is between it and this ToS Mobile app.
All in all, highly recommend to all ToS users.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 180
- Size: 57.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.