By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. thinkorswim Mobile’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got the answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the Application
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Link your desktop and devices to always synch the current symbol being viewed
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts including saved orders
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney
• Enhance push notifications with our Watch App
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
(1) Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to TD AMERITRADE review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options at:
The risk of loss in trading forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Forex investments are subject to counter-party risk, as there is no central clearing organization for these transactions. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product at: http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-investor-information/publication-library/forex.pdf
(2)Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. See our Professional Rates & Fees at http://www.tdameritrade.com/ratesfees.html
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
What's New in Version 174
We squashed the (Address Error) defect with video playback and as usual included optimizations for a better, faster, stronger thinkorswim Mobile experience.
We hope you enjoy and please keep the feedback coming! We are already hard at work on new features and functionality and don’t plan on sleeping anytime soon (actually our bosses won’t let us). Until the next release…Trade on swimmers!
This app is so incredibly great. It's ALMOST perfect.
A couple things it needs:
1. Different colored chart background during afterhours/pre-market
2. SPLIT SCREEN MULTITASKING. This is actually more important than item one, but I figure it's better to push for the one with a higher chance of getting implemented quickly.
3. There's a cool mode where the app can link multiple iOS devices (and the OS X version) to all display whatever detail view you select on any of them. Would be great if the ThinkOrSwim folks could make it so a long-press on an item in the watchlist didn't result in opening up a detail view when viewing from a small device. Then the small device could act as a remote and watchlist only.
I am going to switch my brokerage because this app is mostly better than everything else available for iOS.
One More Thing, perhaps reconsider the dashboard view as the starting point. You should go straight to the watchlist and last selected security (or the one currently active on your other, linked devices.
Actually One Final Thing. Developers of this fine app, would you please make it so the X axis of a chart adapted to be less cluttered when viewing longer time frames for example 200 days and up.
The Best and Keeps Getting Better
I almost cannot imagine a better app than this. The only thing I would ask them to change is to eliminate the bar at the bottom of each chart that gives you the option to remove that chart from the watch list. That bar is unnecessary and just uses extra and vital real estate for those of us who love our charts. But that is a relatively minor concern. This app is extremely well configured. Thank you, Think or Swim!
Easy to stay in the game even at work.
As a Tastytrader, this app is a must especially when you have a very consuming job. I can usually check and adjust around 30 positions in about 10 minutes. Even when at home, I like using both app and TOS at the same time. It's wonderful to go on vacation and trade even when you're miles from a laptop.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 19, 2016
- Version: 174
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.