Thinkrolls 2 - Logic and Physics Puzzles for Kids
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calling all future scientists! Boys and girls, it's time to put your best thinking cap on! Navigate your Thinkrolls through 270 levels of science-filled mazes in this fun logic puzzle game. Parents, take pride in your children's achievements, as they stretch their brains and solve increasingly challenging physics puzzles, all while having fun!
"Thinkrolls 2 delivers exciting puzzle play" - USA Today
"Maze puzzler packed with smart, science fun" - Common Sense Media Editor's Pick
"An outstanding collection of challenges" - Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice
"Masterfully combines silly fun with progressive learning" - Tech With Kids BEST PICK
"A masterful sequel to one of my family's all-time favorite apps!" - 148 Apps
Kids must use all their wits to navigate 32 spunky characters through 270 levels of increasingly complex mazes.
This clever game of logic keeps kids on their toes as they use properties of matter and basic physics to make their Thinkrolls not only roll, but float, glide and teleport through a series of themed chapters. Each gradually introduces a new science concept in an accessible, easy to understand way. As kids explore and master, through trial and error, how to navigate the twists, turns and many pitfalls, they gain confidence in their deductive reasoning and ability to problem solve.
Completing the puzzles requires juggling multiple possibilities, but by thoughtfully combining elements and planning moves well in advance, players keep their Thinkrolls happily rolling along.
Accordion - Hone fine motor skills as kids use expansion and compression to open pathways, build bridges and create stairways
Water & Barrel - Test theories on what will sink or float to help Thinkrolls avoid water hazards and pass through safely
Egg - Experiment with force, acceleration and gravity to walk on eggshells or gently bounce and roll over an intact egg
Fan - Give your ball a gravity-defying boost with some aerodynamic lift from a fan
Wormhole - Enter the wormholes to teleport through maze walls! Choose the correct exit and use precise timing or risk getting trapped.
Battery - Carefully wait for the circuit to switch off before coming in contact with a battery.
Light bulb - Enhance visual memory and remember projected moves before the light goes out
Bonus - Combination of all science elements and physics concepts in even more complex puzzles
• 270 challenging levels with mind-sharpening puzzles
• 135 easy puzzles for ages 3-5, 135 hard puzzles for ages 5-9
• Hands-on physics lessons
• Experiment with gravity, buoyancy, levitation, electricity, density, acceleration and other science concepts
• Enhance logic, spatial cognition, problem solving, memory, observation and more
• 32 hilarious super smart characters to play with
• Track progress for up to 6 player profiles
• Fun brain training for the whole family
• Perfect introduction to STEM
• Supreme design and beautiful artwork
• Original soundtrack and sound design
• Language neutral game-play
• COPPA compliant, no third-party ads, no in-app purchases
Avokiddo is an award-winning creative studio specializing in the development of quality educational apps for children. We think that when you enjoy something, you become one with it; and it is in this creative state that learning takes place. To learn is not merely to memorize, but to reach a state of awareness that keeps the mind fresh, passionate and highly creative.
more info: avokiddo.com
What's New in Version 1.2.2
• Improvements in the level selection screen
• Automatic language detection
• Minor fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Avokiddo Ltd
- © 2015 Avokiddo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.