Thinkrolls Kings & Queens is an epic adventure of logic, physics and fun! Practice reasoning, memory and problem solving skills in this challenging puzzle game that is loved by kids and parents alike!
228 physics puzzles, 12 fairytale castles, toothy crocodiles, goofy ghosts and a friendly dragon, provide hours of fun-filled play and brain training for the whole family! So, unlock the fun, unleash the magic, and let your young knight or princess embark on an epic quest of twists and turns.
** Editor's Choice by Children's Technology Review (score 100/100)
** Top Pick by Common Sense Media (rating 5/5) - "The Thinkrolls series is consistently excellent"
** Prize Winner 5th Digital Ehon Award - "Fun! Never Seen Before! Broaden Horizons"
** Best Pick by Tech With Kids (rating 5/5) - "The adding of science concepts to the puzzles adds to this app's already top-notch educational impact"
** Best Pick by Teachers With Apps: "This outstanding app, or in fact any of the Avokiddo apps are a sound investment in the future for kids everywhere!"
HOW TO PLAY
The goal is simple: Move, handle and combine objects to clear a path, obtain the key, and open the gate to the next level. Collect treasures for the dragon so he'll let you through. The adventure unfolds inside 12 beautiful, epic castles filled with obstacles, puzzles and fun science concepts.
Exciting challenges await you at every turn! Lull a cool crocodile to sleep with a song. Make a goofy ghost vanish with reflected light. This brain twisting puzzle game has it all; castles, dragons, knights, princesses, simple machines, physics, enchanting spells, and a touch of magic!
Thinkrolls Kings & Queens gradually builds upon successive lessons to strengthen observation, creative thinking, logic, problem solving, spatial cognition and memory.
WIN ACCESSORIES TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR THINKROLLS
Solve the puzzles and collect candy and precious gems to please the resident dragon. In return, the dragon offers you crowns, tiaras, mustaches, costumes, and many more majestic accessories to customize your own unique Thinkroll characters.
Play as a king, queen, knight, princess, witch or create a Thinkroll granny, diver, chicken or ninja! The combinations are endless and hilarious!
FUN PHYSICS ELEMENTS
● Gear & Rack: combine gears with racks to create ladders & conveyor belts
● Chest & Bridge: fill gaps and collapse swaying bridges to clear the way
● Crocodile & Harp: use the harp to lull the crocodile to sleep
● Ghost & Mirror: shift the mirror to eliminate the ghost with reflected light
● Hatch & Lever: switch the lever to open and close hatches
● Flying Potion: unleash the magic potion to defy gravity and fly to the finish
● 115 easy puzzles for children 5-8 years old
● 113 challenging puzzles for children 8+ years old
● 12 epic castles packed with smart brain challenges
● Super fun physics: simple machines, forces, tension, light reflection & more
● Collect candies and gems to feed the dragon
● Win awesome accessories to customize your own Thinkrolls
● Build your own ready-to-play Thinkrolls library
● Clear the castle of spooky spiders & bats
● Supports 6 player profiles
● No time limits, no stress. Play at your own pace.
● Gorgeous artwork, delightful music & sound design
● COPPA compliant, no in-app purchases, no third-party ads
● STEM skills (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
● Hands-on physics
● Logic & problem solving
● Cause and effect reasoning
● Memory & concentration
● Strategizing & planning ahead
● Spatial cognition
● Patience & perseverance
Read more at: avokiddo.com
Optimized for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Fun for all ages
We bought Thinkrolls and Thinkrolls 2 for the iPads at our library. I loved playing the games so much that I bought them for myself. Out of the three Thinkrolls games, this one is by far my favorite. The graphics are gorgeous. I love that you get to customize the characters rather than choosing a pre-made character. The only problem is that when using these apps on my iPhone 8 Plus, many of the characters and objects are located too close to the edge of the screen and when I swipe to move them the iPhone menu comes down and pauses the game. Perhaps if they were a little farther away, it would stop that from happening. Other than that, I love playing these while waiting in line or laying in bed.
We're finally starting to see a few developers put some real muscle behind software geared for children, and Avokiddo is in that rare company. Their Thinkrolls series has been premium quality from the start with Kings & Queens gently expanding on that pristine groundwork.
King and queen
I just wanted you to know that you and me are going to have a great days and I will be in a lot of fun and I will be there in the afternoon or evening or Sunday or Friday or Thursday or Wednesday night and then I will let him be there at five to sixth street so we could meet you there at five. 💩👍🏻💪🏿👑🐶🐹🐰🐯🐸🐨🐼🐮🐻🦊🦁🐵🙈🙉🙊🐒🐔🐧🐦.
- Avokiddo Ltd
- 68.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Avokiddo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.