Thinkrolls - Logic and Physics Puzzles for Kids
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Set your child's mind in motion! Thinkrolls are the 26 smart characters in this award-winning app that is part physics platformer, part logic puzzle game and 100% irresistible for kids 3-8. Get it now and let your little geniuses amaze you with their brain power and problem solving skills!
** Featured 'Best New App' in App Store's Home Page in more than 70 countries **
** Ranked #2 in US App Store, Education category **
• Parents’ Choice Award Winner
• Named one of the "10 Top Kids Apps of 2014" by USA Today!
• "Adorable physics platformer creates little problem-solvers." - Top Pick by Common Sense Media
• "Thinkrolls has actually become a family affair...I enthusiastically recommend it." - 148 Apps
• "Another smash hit by these ingenious and award winning developers." - Teachers With Apps
• Editors' Choice by Children's Technology Review & Tech With Kids
Have a blast navigating your Thinkrolls through a series of obstacles in brightly patterned mazes. The goal is to solve the puzzles and roll through the end of the maze where a new Thinkroll waits to be unlocked and lead the next quest!
HOW TO PLAY
The app offers 207 clever puzzle levels filled with fun science concepts. Seven playful elements with unique physical properties are gradually introduced. Kids will discover through hands-on manipulation how to use these objects to their advantage and clear a path.
• Cookies • Munch them to clear a path or resist those treats to avoid getting trapped!
• Crates • Push them to fill gaps or stack them to reach higher ground.
• Balloons • Burst them on spikes to get them out of your way.
• Rocks • Get a crash course in Newtonian physics by dropping heavy, dense boulders to break through cracked ground.
• Jelly • Bounce Thinkrolls and objects on springy jellies to launch them up.
• Fire • Use ice blocks to put out the fire and safely pass through.
• Elevators • Timing is added to the mix! Synchronize movements of two different elevators to navigate through the maze.
MASTER THE ART OF THINKING
Little players will master the art of thinking while using to their advantage force, acceleration, buoyancy, heat, elasticity and gravity to reach the end of the maze. The puzzles gradually build upon successive science lessons to strengthen observation, creative thinking, logic, problem solving, spatial cognition and memory.
There are unlimited tries and no penalties. Thinkrolls not only challenges the brain but also develops and rewards patience and perseverance. As kids try different combinations to achieve their goal, they intuitively learn through trial and error what works. They must think ahead, use precise timing and rely on their memory to reunite their Thinkroll buddies.
• 207 levels with mind-sharpening puzzles
• Easy mode for ages 3-5, hard mode for ages 5-8
• Hands-on physics lessons
• Experiment with gravity, heat, buoyancy, speed, elasticity, friction and other science concepts
• Enhance logic, spatial cognition, problem solving, memory, perseverance
• 26 hilarious, super smart characters to play with
• Fun brain training for the whole family
• Track progress for up to 9 player profiles
• Supreme design and beautiful artwork
• Original soundtrack and sound design
• Language neutral game-play
• COPPA compliant, no 3rd party ads, no in-app purchases
More info: avokiddo.com
What's New in Version 1.3.5
• Improvements in the level selection screen
• Automatic language detection
• Updated app icon
• Updated home page
• Minor fixes
If you like Thinkrolls, please leave a review on the App Store. We really appreciate it! :-)
Great for kids
I like to limit screen time for my kids pretty heavily, but this game is great. It teaches logic, physics, and persistence... and they have a great time doing it. Definitely worth it.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 15, 2017
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 64.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Avokiddo Ltd
- © 2014 Avokiddo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.