***Featured in App Store's Best of 2016***
Tell the whole story by adding pointers, labels, descriptions and commentary to your photos.
• From Tinrocket, maker of Waterlogue (App Store Best of 2014)
• Clean, minimal design
• Simple, interactive and fun to use
• 7 expressive pointer designs to suit your mood
• Easily add, delete, re-size, or re-position pointers
• Save to your phone or share via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Email
Hello! This update brings the following improvements:
• Share your images through Messages
• Share your images over Airdrop (tap the "Other…" icon when sharing)
• Share your images through the default iOS share control ("Other…")
• Fixed issues with Cyrillic characters
• Additional polish and attention to detail
If you like This by Tinrocket, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves. :)
Remember: We can't respond to App Store reviews. If you have a question or need help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful little app
I love this app! When i need to add some text or labels to a photo, this app does it with ease and style. I love the options it provides for the pointing styles.
The only thing i find a little difficult is being accurate with where to place the pointer, as my finger is resting right above it. It takes a few tries to get it just right. Perhaps there is a way to adjust this by expanding the pointing arrow when moving or manipulating it? Not sure if it’s clear what i mean.
Anyway, keep up the great work!
LOVE this app!
I use this app all the time and it works perfectly- I love it for annotating projects for tutorials - I even took a photo of all my prescriptions & supplements and annotated it so I could have a comprehensive reference for myself and my doctor! The only things I wish it had were perhaps the ability to have text in a highlighted box, and unlimited characters ...kind of a bummer when it won't let you finish a sentence. Thank you for this amazing app - looking forward to updates!
Excellent, simple app - would like one more color!
The app is great for what it does. Simple, clean. I like it. The thing that most frequently chases me away to another, more complicated app, is when a crowded background makes both the black and white text too difficult to read. Many ways to solve this - additional color options (even just one - red), an optional screen behind the text, additional text weights - I'm not picky about how, but would love to see some way to solve that one challenge.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.