Help your child perform daily routines independently with This for That: Visual Schedules, developed by PixelAtion Labs! Visual schedules are great assistive tools for children with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disabilities who need help with adaptive and task completion skills. Visual schedules break tasks down into simple steps and use visual cues to help the child succeed!
Easily create your own custom visual schedules with This for That and have access to your library of schedules on your iPhone or iPad. This for That is the only visual schedules app that integrates reinforcement to motivate the child to complete the task. This for That gives you the option to include a picture of the reward the child is working toward and shows the child’s progress as they complete each step. This for That was designed for children with autism but is a useful tool for any child who needs help completing tasks independently at home, school, or in the community.
This for That features are centered on simplicity and ease of use. With This for That: Visual Schedules, you can:
- Create unlimited visual schedules
- Add custom steps that walk the child through a task
- Upload pictures by either taking them in the app or selecting them from your photo gallery
- Save schedules to use regularly
- Include a picture of the reward the child is working toward
- View progress as each step is marked complete
- Edit and delete schedules as needed
This for That: Visual Schedules is a useful tool for parents, teachers, and behavioral professionals. Download This for That: Visual Schedules today, and check out our other assistive apps designed for children with autism.
About PixelAtion Labs
Established by the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD), PixelAtion Labs is a mobile and web development team dedicated to creating products to maximize the learning potential of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). For more information, visit http://pixelationlabs.com/.
- Fix for portrait orientation
- Improvements to make the app run more smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t open...
This app literally does not work for me. I e tried deleting and redownloading, hard restarting my phone, closing the app— all I get is a white screen.
Don’t do it!
These apps don’t open, have no content as most people before me have noted
App has zero content
Opens to a blank page
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc.
- 3.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.