Guessing, rotating, pulling... in each area there is lots to discover and to do.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Created by a team of medical doctors, educators and parents.
This is my body - Anatomy for kids features information about all important aspects of the human body – all within a beautifully designed and illustrated app!
- Growing - how fast do we grow?
- My skin protects me
- The 5 senses - how do we see, hear, feel, taste and smell?
- I’m hungry! - the digestive system
- Respiratory system - your body needs oxygen
- Circulatory system - your heart beats constantly
- Muscular system - exercise is good for you
- Nervous system - how information is transmitted
- Skeleton - why do you need joints?
- original artwork
- more than 100 illustrations
- no reading required
- voice-over read by children
- extra "little smarty-pants" for grown ups
- intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- no rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- no marketing or advertising to kids
This is my body - Anatomy for kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
„I have not seen another app like this yet. I was very impressed with all of the material covered and think that this app could be a wonderful teaching tool for children.“
"Fun and beautiful way for kids to learn about the basics of Anatomy. A must have.“
Red Dot Award, Annual Multimedia Award (silver), iF Design Award (gold), Best Educational App by BestAppEver, Best of Education by Apple
Updated for new devices!
Ratings and Reviews
Disagree with other review
I think appropriate names for anatomy are what kids need. There is no reason my 3 year old daughter should be ashamed of her body parts. And if for some terrible reason someone ever inappropriately touched my daughter I’m thankful she knows how to tell someone. I bought this app because I thought it would have correct lablelling and now I’m disappointed that it skips over vagina all together... now it just says hip? What the heck
Well done, accurate, approachable
Thanks for the high quality content, clear and accurate graphics, and anatomy facts for my two and seven year old. They enjoy learning about their bodies.
Ok well first of all I was playing with this app and I was touch random body parts and I came across, "Vagina" what the heck!? I know this is a child's game and you are supposed to learn but why? If your child is 8-10 I think it's appropriate but if they are 4-7 don't download this or play this game with them. Also the boy has a penis wow.
- urbn; pockets
- 296 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © urbn pockets
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.