Quitting smoking can kick your butt. This is Quitting puts the whole Internet in your corner while you train to quit smoking like a pro.
* Get ideas for how to quit from quitters all over the Internet. Their quitting stories, in their own words.
* Be inspired to keep your own quitting going with real life success stories.
* Distract yourself from thinking about smoking with gif-ified posts about the ups and downs of quitting you can relate to and go "OMG yes been there done that!"
* Learn new strategies and tips to stay smokefree with training challenges to prepare you for whatever quitting throws your way.
* Access to free expert quit smoking counseling 24/7 from anywhere in the U.S.
* Up-to-date, easy to understand info about quit smoking medications.
Follow us on Tumblr: http://whatshouldwecallquitting.tumblr.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisisquitting
If you like this app, please rate it!
Ratings and Reviews
Get on this app!
I only have positive feedback for this app! From thought-provoking content to a creative and easy to navigate layout, this offers a great deal of hope in helping smokers kick it.
Love this app
So clean, easy to use, and always has great tips how to quit that are relatable and realistic.
- Truth Initiative Foundation
- 13.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 American Legacy Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.