Thor Fitness: 60 Day Bodyweight Workout Routine - Program for Strength and Cardio Conditioning
By Heckr LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to see what a healthier, faster, stronger version of you looks like? Thor Fitness Bodyweight is a 60 day workout regimen that will transform your body into the best version of you. Follow along with your trainer in his video demonstrations as he pushes you to reach your fitness goals.
- Exercise 5 days a week, and rest 2 days
- Each workout targets specific muscle groups to optimize strength training, flexibility and cardio
- 5 days a week too much? 'Quick Workout' option lets you perform any workout you want, any time you want
- Full real-life video demonstration of each workout, including warm-up, stretching, full workout and cool-down
- All exercises are body-weight only and require no gym or special equipment
- Every workout calculates an estimated amount of calories burned based on your weight and height
- Timer displays the time remaining for a workout, and for each exercise within a workout
- Need a break? Just pause the video and resume play when you're ready
- Full month calendar shows you your completed workouts, upcoming workouts, scheduled fitness tests, and rest days
- Check your stats! View the results of your completed fitness tests and weight progress at any time
- See your physical results with a new photo taken after each fitness test
- Set personalized push notifications to remind yourself when to workout
- Share your progress via Facebook and Twitter
You'll begin your journey with a basic Fitness Test, performing various exercises and recording your results, along with your starting weight, and a photograph of "the old" you. Now, there's no turning back. Each day you'll perform one of our body-weight only workouts, each designed to target specific muscle groups, improve flexibility and endurance, and gain power and strength. You'll begin each day with an energizing warm-up and stretching, and end each day with a relaxing cool-down.
You'll stay motivated with Thor's Fitness Tests. Along your journey, you'll perform multiple Fitness Tests and record your results. Compare them with your previous tests, and you'll be amazed by your gains. You will then record your current weight and take a new photograph, allowing you to see the physical changes in your body. With Thor Fitness, you can literally see your progress. Without the need for a gym or special equipment, and real-life video demonstrations, it's like having a personal trainer in your pocket.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
Fix for Facebook sharing
Simple, effective with results
This is an easy program to follow with a set schedule and challenging workout. Follow this with a solid diet such as "paleo" and you'll see significant results.
The workouts are balanced and tough enough that you'll be getting into great shape. The count down system is easy to use. Without having to watch the program every second: do the exercise until you hear the bell... Next!
Not a noisy high intensity workout such as "insanity" and you can take it anywhere using your iPad and only a small amount of space.4 stars because it could use a little more variety. But great overall.
This app is better than the insane workouts available to buy for $200+... For $0.99 you get all the workouts as the other guys, plus you can track your progress all within the app. I dropped 2 sizes after completing the program and cant wait to go for round 2!
Best two bucks I've spent on the App Store. I like your other apps (Gorilla Fitness, etc.), but this one's my fave, hands down. Please update it so it keeps working on future iOS versions, and consider adding some new quick workouts! Would love to have more routines in the same style with some new exercises. Thanks!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 242 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Heckr LLC
- © 2015 Heckr LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.