Thoracic Lymph Node Map
By RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the Thoracic Lymph Node Map app, an elegant tool that provides healthcare professionals with a color-coded CT lymph node map adapted from the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) lung cancer project.
Effortlessly navigate through CT images of the chest and view beautifully illustrated, color-coded thoracic CT lymph node map anatomic definitions for each lymph node station. Delve deeper and learn more about classification, sampling options, and anatomic details of each lymph node station.
· Regional thoracic lymph node station territories
· Relationships between different regional lymph node stations within the chest
· Clinical regional lymph node classification for each lymph node station
· Sampling options for each lymph node station
· Anatomic boundaries for each lymph node station
· A device with iOS 8 or later
This app was developed as a service to the medical community and is provided free of charge and free of advertising.
What's New in Version 3.5
· Tapping on any colored region on CT images now brings up classification, sampling, and anatomic information for its associated lymph node station.
Great app. I use it often in practice. It is accurate, easy to use, and has a nice user interface. I recommend this app to anyone in the medical community who needs quick information regarding thoracic lymph node stations.
Fantastic, beautiful app
Need I say more?
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 03, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- © 2012-2015 Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA, Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD, & Thomas W. Rice, MD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.