Thoracic Radiology Differential Diagnosis Guide is a convenient way to review differential diagnoses for chest CT findings and discover common CT imaging presentations associated with many diseases. Explore hundreds of diseases and imaging findings using the powerful search tool or browse through countless meticulously curated differential diagnosis lists by alphabetical order or by organ system. Includes over 100 meticulously curated CT images.
An invaluable resource for radiologists, residents, fellows, and medical students at an unmatched price.
· Nearly 80 different top thoracic radiology differential diagnosis lists
· Broad range of differential diagnoses encompassing: lung, pleura, heart, mediastinum, lymphatics, and large airways
· Carefully curated, ranked, and practical differential diagnosis lists for the real world
· Superb CT images help illustrate different CT imaging patterns
· Browse differential diagnoses in alphabetical order or by organ system
· Powerful search tool accepts a broad range of imaging feature descriptions and will retrieve pertinent differential diagnosis lists
· Search feature can accept a broad range of disease terms and retrieve a list of various differential diagnosis in which the disease appears - a great way to discover the range of imaging features that may be associated with a disease
· Simplify discovery by using voice recognition in the Search field!
· Requires a device with iOS 8
· Voice recognition in Search tab requires active internet connection
- iPhone X layout improvements
- iOS 11 layout improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app all the time. Thank you for taking the time to develop it and offer for free!
Good contribution towards medical education . Hope you make other applications as well... Thanks
Amazing radiology app
Incredible app. Makes my day to day work life infinitely easier. Great graphics!
- RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- 50.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2017 Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA, Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD, H. Henry Guo, MD, PhD, & Wallace T. Miller, Jr., MD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.