Threadflip : Buy and Sell Fashion
By Threadflip Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Threadflip makes it fun and easy to shop and sell pre-loved fashion while on the go. Now with Apple Pay!
“Makes converting closet clutter into cash a cinch” – NY Times
“The new eBay for lazy (or busy) girls with fancy stuff to unload” – Lucky Magazine
“Mail in all of your closet clutter and let Threadflip take care of the rest” – Vogue
“Shop everything from vintage Vuitton to new DVF” – Teen Vogue
● Shop over 300 designer brands from our trusted and stylish community.
● Save up to 80% off retail.
● Buy with Apple Pay for fast, easy and safe payments.
● Sign up for push notifications and hear about our exclusive deals before anyone else!
● Sell your clothing, shoes, bags and accessories for free with our shipping kit.
● Earn up to 80% cash back when you sell!
● We list your items for you, taking care of all the pesky stuff.
● Or easily snap a picture and list unlimited items to your Threadflip closet in under 3 minutes.
What's New in Version 6.3.3
Bug fixes & Improvements
I had not been on Threadflip long and had only sold a couple of things but the last thing I sold the buyer said that I misrepresented the item according to the book and offered her a refund without even verifying her story with me. Upon receiving my booklet back after she just sent the item, what the buyer said was a misrepresentation turned out to be for another item, not what I sold . Very disappointed in how Threadflip handled this and I know they don't care if I close my account because they will go on and make money but I needed to say something
Run far away, especially if you're a seller
I cannot in good conscience recommend this site as a seller.
Their commission percentage is ludicrous and how little they price your new with tag designer couture pieces is utterly appalling.
Unless you want to give away your items and lose money in the process, run far away!
Let's see how fast they give me back my items. Will update accordingly. Buffalo Exchange and Crossroads Trading would give you a fortune in comparison and you know that they pay extremely low.
Good luck as we're all trying to make it out there. Sites like these make me very wary and afraid to venture beyond eBay and more reputable sites like Poshmark.
This site is pathetic! I ordered 4 separate items that all claim were delivered and I never received one of them! They all went to Oakland (per tracking) stating my address was undeliverable which is impossible, esp. since after more trouble with a past order, they were able to deliver. Stay away if you like your money!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 6.3.3
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Threadflip Inc.
- © 2015 Threadflip Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.