By SkinnyCorp, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Straight from the online community makes that makes, supports, and buys great art, is the new Threadless Make iPad app! Feel the need to design on-the-go? With access to the Adobe Creative Cloud, Threadless Make enables you to import files to your iPad, work on your design, style it on a t-shirt canvas, and submit a finished piece directly to Threadless. Anytime, anywhere. Desktops, you can hinder us no more!
• Create new designs right on your iPad
• Import existing Adobe Creative Cloud design files into a t-shirt canvas to continue work, including layered Photoshop files
• Access fun graphics from the Adobe Creative Cloud Market for use in designs
• Input photos from your camera roll for use in designs
• Submit finished designs directly to Threadless for scoring
• Publish your works-in-progress to Behance
• Save work to the Adobe Creative Cloud
*Note: Some features require a paid Creative Cloud account to access
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
Please update it I can't access my photos to put them on the shirt when I click on the photo icon nothing comes out it just stays blank
The connection to Adobe CC is buggy. Sometimes the app crashes or refuses to let me back out of an image! I really want this to work well.