thredUP - Buy and Sell Clothing for Women and Kids
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
thredUP is the leading online shop to buy and sell like-new women’s and kids clothing with over 25,000 brands - at up to 90% off retail. From tried-and-true favorites (J.Crew, Mini Boden, Kate Spade New York) to designers you just can’t wait to try, we have everything you want/need for the season ahead.
Exclusive for iOS: Get 20% off your 1st order* with promo HELLOMOBILE
SHOP ON-THE-GO AT THREDUP
· Hundreds of must-have styles show up every minute, so there’s always something fun to find.
· Not your average consignment shop. It’s super easy to find your size, favorite brands, and styles.
· You can save your favorite search settings to check the latest like-new arrivals.
· All items are up to 90% off retail. It’s like one amazing sale. Every. Day.
· Free Shipping over $70 + Free Returns for store credit
· Orders ship fast via FedEx or USPS, usually arriving at your home in 3-7 business days.
SELL TO THREDUP
· Order a FREE Clean Out Kit, fill it up, send it back for FREE.
· We list your items and you earn a little cash (or you can donate to a worthy cause!).
· Give clothes a second life and save them from landfills.
· No more hauling your goods to the local consignment store, Goodwill, or waiting in long lines. Spend more time doing the things you love.
· Experience the joy that is cleaning out. When you simplify your closet, you simplify your life.
Our app has been honored as an Apple Featured App (New and Noteworthy) and thredUP has been featured in Marie Claire, InStyle, Real Simple, Good Housekeeping, The New York Times, TODAY Show and more.
* Note: the 20% off promotion only applies to new customers making the purchase from the iOS app. Limit 1 use per customer. Some restrictions apply
What's New in Version 6.1.5
Stability & performance improvements
I was a also a loyal Twice shopper before I found Thredup. One of the biggest differences I noticed was that they don't provide enough pictures of the items. For example, they don't show difference angles of the shoes, such as aerial and sole angles of the shoes. Nor do they have a wider range of pictures for other products.
I also noticed that some of the products offered on their website are not shown in the app. This can be bad on the company's end when trying to sell their products. I saw some cute shoes on the mobile website, but when I went to purchase them on the mobile app, I couldn't find them. :( I tried narrowing down my search as much as possible, but to no avail. These are just some simple changes that can drastically improve the shopping experience.
Great Deals on Name Brands!
I'm addicted to Thred Up. I've gotten some great deals on womens and baby clothes. The items I ordered arrived quickly and everything I ordered was in new condition. I had to return a few things and the process was very easy. I haven't tried selling any items yet but plan to in the future. I love this app and highly recommend it. I would just caution if you like something don't hesitate too long to purchase. Things only stay in your cart for a short period and if you don't checkout the items go back up for sale.
Good but no Twice
I was a loyal Twice customer but when the closed I gave ThredUp a try. First the bad news. The apps photos are too dark and really hard to see detail of the clothes. The only offer one perspective. Front and back. Also, the don't provide very helpful description notes on the clothes. It would be helpful to get info like sleeve length and pant leg opening. Those are three things that the twice app offered that ThredUp doesn't. Otherwise, the shopping is great. Good buys and huge selection. Designer brands as well as regular. Good store, app needs a little work then it would be 5 stars.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 04, 2015
- Version: 6.1.5
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ThredUP Inc.
- © thredUP Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.