thredUP - Buy and Sell Clothing for Women and Kids
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
thredUP is the world’s largest online fashion resale shop with over 30,000 brands for women, kids and teens - at discounts up to 90% off retail. From tried-and-true favorites like J. Crew, Anthropologie, Kate Spade New York to designers you just can’t wait to try, thredUP has all the clothes and accessories you want/ need for the season ahead.
Just for downloading the app, you get 20% off your 1st Mobile App Order with promo code HELLOMOBILE. *
SHOP CLOTHING ON-THE-GO AT THREDUP
• It's the only shopping app you need for buying clothes. thredUP has the best deals on all your favorite brands.
• Hundreds of must-have styles show up every minute, so there’s always something fun to find.
• Not your average consignment shop. It’s super easy to find anything from petite, plus-size, maternity to junior and kids clothing.
• You can save your favorite search settings to check the latest like-new arrivals.
• All items are up to 90% off retail. It’s like one amazing sale. Every. Day.
• Orders ship fast via FedEx or USPS, usually arriving in 3-7 business days.
• Free Shipping over $79 + 30 Day Free Returns**
SELL CLOTHES TO THREDUP
• Order a FREE Clean Out Kit, fill it up, send it back for FREE.
• We list your items and you earn a little cash (or you can donate to a worthy cause!).
• Give clothes a second life, upcycle and save them from landfills.
• No more hauling your goods to consignment or thrift store, Goodwill, Salvation Army or spending hours trying to list on Ebay. Spend more time doing the things you love.
• Experience the joy that is cleaning out. When you simplify your closet, you simplify your life.
• Selling clothes is as easy as filling up a bag.
Where else can you shop H&M, Forever 21, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Coach, GAP, Old Navy, Ann Taylor Loft, and Banana Republic at the same place? Download the thredUP app to buy and sell clothes today.
* Limit 1 use per customer. Some restrictions apply.
••Free Returns for store credit
What's New in Version 7.6.6
- You can now choose to donate to local charities in your community!
- Streamlined address input
- Bug fixes
ThredUp is a huge rip off. If you google it's reviews everyone is basically saying the same thing. They take your clothes, don't give you any money, and then sell them as if they're brand new. My first bag (which was so full) they paid me $3 for. You bet I had them send me my things back. I would make more than $3 on one item in that bag by using eBay or letgo. Don't waste your time.
Easy to shop, fast shipping!
I really enjoy shopping with ThredUp. The search interface is easy to use. It definitely is a service geared more towards buyers than sellers, so don't expect a hefty payout for what you send in, but I like that anything they can't use gets recycled instead of dumped in a landfill. This is a great service if you are looking for classic medium to high-end clothing and accessories at clearance prices. Great for putting together a "capsule wardrobe" for work!
Never able to sign in
You create an account with your username and password. They send you emails and coupons which is fine. Then when you attempt to sign in with your username and password it tells you doesn't match their records or you're not on file. When you try to reset your password it tells you the same information over and over again. I will not be using my requested bag to sending used clothing. It's too difficult to get in contact with the company or sign into the website or app. Don't waste your time and effort. Swap.com is MUCH better.