Download Three Kingdoms: Massive War to experience the open world of PVP combat action in the innovative strategy MMO game
Endless Combats!NO Cooldowns!
Three Kingdoms: Massive War is an epic war-themed Multiplayer Online Real-time Strategy Game that lets you act as a lord in the Three Kingdoms period, join the states of Wei (魏), Shu (蜀) or Wu (吴) and battle against friends and enemies from the other states. You will be free to conquer kingdoms and explore in the fantasy world map, which is largely faithful to the history. Build your empire, command powerful heroes & armies, forge an alliance, put your tactical mind to test against opponents across the globe and become legendary!
THREE KINGDOMS: MASSIVE WAR FRATURES:
Command armies in REAL-TIME PVP combats
- You can command 3 troops at the same time. Control 15 heroes and thousands of soldiers at real time, and carry out various tactics like Siege, Road-breaking, Inrush with allied players, to launch a fierce attack against the opponents.
Free exploration in a world with 300 cities
- Famous cities like Red Cliff, Wuxia, Tiger Prison, Jiangxia, Hefei, Chang’an are faithfully restored. Explore freely in the fantasy open world of the Three Kingdoms and occupy cities as your stronghold. The rich geographical variation affects your layout and strategy of each battle.
Variou national quests
- Thousands of players are online at the same time to fight with you side by side, to test against the various national quests like Siege City, Yellow Turban Rebellion, Savage Invasion and Expansion.
Build & Customize your army
- Collect powerful heroes of the Three Kingdoms, train, level up, upgrade skills and supply them with superior weapons. Forge your perfect hero formation and control their action all in real time!
Act as different roles
- Take the destiny as you wish! You can be king over the country, or become a military strategist who gives advices, or a diplomat engaged in forging alliances, or become an official struggle at wars with bros!
Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game , At first I thought it was another one of those really hardcore pay to win versions , but it really isn’t in fact most of the daily quests gives u a massive amount of IGC (in game currency ) to help u progress quickly , tho there is a P2W aspect you don’t really need to dig deep , me personally I made a small investment of 10$ USD and that was it , and I’m high level characters and a bunch of gold heros , (witch u can buy without gold via hero recruitment via currency u get from quests ) now that we got that out of the way the gameplay is rather simple/Awsome u move your armies across maps to fight other foes . Simple and fun . While u do that there’s a bunch of other quests and story u can do so those game keeps u busy while waiting on Wars on the big map . All in all a good game .
Pay to win done right
This is definitely a game that gives people who pay the advantage. HOWEVER this game supplies you with everything you need as you go and purchasing is more of a bonus rather than a true advantage. They make everything fairly attainable in my opinion and with the system set up, the game focuses on teamwork more so than individual accolades
Game not ready for play
The game started out great but in a week you'll find that this are very broken.
Game is dependent on the fraction you are with, if you are with the winning fraction great until next week they have the other two factions gang up on you through the system to the point where the winning team players just give up.
Winning through sorry should be rewarded not punished, this game is ridiculous.
Mechanically, I believe their server is not ready to handle the flow, we get stuck move commands all the time, resulting sometimes in death of your army.
Finally, there is no English support online anywhere, no one knows what is going on, is a learn by trial of fire. No one explains to you what is a red general or how you get them etc.
Don't bother playing unless you like pain or you have a very deep pocket for all the developer's mistakes... Or both.
- Shanghai Efun Technology Co.,Ltd.
- 170.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Efun Company Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 70 Gold $0.99
- 350 Gold $4.99
- 770 Gold $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.