Three Little Pigs and the Secrets of a Popup Book
By Game Collage, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Great Gift for Kids!
• Awarded 2011 Editor's Choice for Excellence in Design by Children's Technology Review
• Selected among Top Ten Children's Book Apps by Kirkus Review
• Selected among Top Ten Best Book Apps for Kids! by Babble.com
• "Exceptionally entertaining, even for 'older kids.'" TUAW.com
• "Thanks to a memorable marriage of impressive technology and seemingly hand-crafted storytelling, the well-worn piggy tale impresses at every page turn." -- KirkusReview.com
• "Best of both digital and paper in a totally new-fangled take on the pop-up book" -- HuffingtonPost.com
• "This is one of the most imaginative ebooks apps yet!" -- CommonSenseMedia.org
• "The whole book is so visually impressive, in fact, even before tapping the 'x-ray' vision, that you will want to share it with other adults, just to show off your iPad and the brilliance of this developer's vision." -- digital-storytime.com
• "Art direction, music, and mechanical engineering come together to create a uniquely good experience." -- GoodExperience.com
Experience the very best in interactive story books for children of all ages!
From the creator of award-winning adaptation of "The Little Mermaid" comes an interactive children's classic unlike any other. The book features:
• 29 colorful pages, with 90% fully interactive
• x-Ray goggles that let you see the inner workings of mechanical pages
• Beautiful, digitally re-mastered original illustrations by L. Leslie Brooke
• Whimsical sound track with colorful sound effects
• Page swipe for easy navigation
• Full support for all iPad, iPod, and iPhone devices, including retina displays
• Silky smooth animations running at constant 60 frames per second
• Full physics engine backing
• Highly polished user interface
This book is bound to please children of all ages - the young ones will love the music and playing peek-a-boo with the characters, the older ones will enjoy the story, and older ones yet will be mesmerized by the intricate mechanical details exposed by cool xRay goggles.
Great app for families with children of various ages!
• READ the book in large format on your iPad at home, but easily bring it with you on your iPhone / iPod for family vacations
• EXPERIENCE each page as an interactive toy that will enchant children's imaginations
• ENCOURAGE your kids' creative streak through a story constructed using familiar arts and crafts materials
• ENJOY a true gem among apps!
As always, thank you for your support! Your positive ratings and helpful suggestions keep this book alive.
Should you have any problems running this app on your device feel free to contact us directly at supportweb (at) gamecollage (dot) com. We read every email we receive.
What's New in Version 1.5
The Three Little Pigs have been updated to work seamlessly with the new iPad!
As always, we'd love to hear from you. Keep in touch and thank you for your continued support! Your positive reviews make a huge difference.
High Quality, Great Concept
I first heard of this book on the Cocos2D forums when I was learning how to develop apps. After seeing it in action, I'm amazed by the execution of the concept.
Pros: Nice artwork, fun interactivity, and the x-ray feature is unique and makes the app worth the price.
Cons: The lack of narration may be a turn off for younger readers and the x-ray feature might be more impressive to adults than it is to young children.
Overall: I'm very impressed by this version of a children's classic story. Personally, I don't feel the lack of narration is important, but it is worthwhile to note for parents who are looking for books with the read-to-me feature.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 13, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 63.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Game Collage, LLC
- © 2010, Game Collage LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.