How Throng is your Server?
Throng is a simple yet powerful tool to stress-test your webserver. Find out how much load your server can take!
- Highly polished and easy to use native OS X App
- Create custom requests (method, header, basic auth ...)
- Adjust how many concurrent users will stresstest your server
- Test over time or defined number of requests
- See a live chart how your server is doing
- Inspect the "Nerd Log" for detailed information
- View a history of all previously ran stresstests
Throng is the perfect tool for App- & Web-developers alike!
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This application is definitely promissing. Needs the ability to save and edit tests. Nerd log should be renamed. Only a nerd would use have need for an app like this ;-) This app is worth the price for what it does. Looking forward to seeing updates.
Good. It could be better
Seems like a useful app, but it offers no advice on how to interpret the results. It includes no documentation. The website claims that it's "So simple", but this is really a sophisticated tool.
It keeps inserting data into the header fields (data can be removed with the minus button). It does not observe Mac user interface conventions; for example, Cmd-W won't close the log window. The interface includes creative, but nonstandard UI controls and very small type.
The website is in German. There is a tiny link in the footer to an English version, but -- at this writing -- no detailed documentation on how to use this application and its various settings.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.