By Ball & Sprocket, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
So you think you know something? Play THUD! and put your knowledge and skills to the test.
THUD! Presidents Edition is the first in a series of games that combine quizzes and puzzles in a test of brains and balance; and if you're not careful, you might learn something.
- Who was the first president to visit China?
- Which president became Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
- Who said "The buck stops here"?
- Which president kept grizzly bears on the White House lawn?
To win at THUD!, you'll need more than a head stuffed with facts. Each level is a tricky puzzle where you must carefully balance and stack your answers... or it all comes crashing down!
THUD! Presidents features:
- More than 1,000 questions featuring facts, quotes, and amazing historical trivia
- 40 tricky levels
- 2 levels of play: BRAINY, for those who want to test their knowledge, and INSANEY, for those who know way too much about US history.
As Franklin D. Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but THUD itself!"*
*Actually, there is no evidence that FDR said this, but if he had an iPhone or iPad running iOS 4 or greater, he most certainly would have mentioned this in a fireside chat with America.
What's New in Version 1.2
* New questions
* Fix rotation bug
What a great way to learn
This is a great way to learn about the US presidents. The game has everything from important facts and historical dates... to really ridiculous things to know. Because of Thud, I now know which president kept a pet alligator in the White House bathtub and who was the first president to get a speeding ticket!
Great for the family
Bought it for my kids, but my husband keeps playing. Great game. Educational too.
Fun and educational
Great concept combining educational trivia with a cool stacking game. Sound effects and graphics also lots of fun. Very addicting!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 20, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ball & Sprocket, Inc.
- © 2012 Ball & Sprocket, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.