Play the #1 drifting game on the App Store with over 100 unique cars for fast, furious and fun action.
Whether you know how to drift or not you’ll enjoy sliding sideways around the corners to compete for the highest score.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Terrific one touch controls, we can't stop jumping in to see how many coins we can grab' - App Store Editor, Best Of February
"4½ Stars - Thumb Drift is nearly perfect. Ridiculously fun and feels like butter. There’s nothing quite like executing a perfect drift." - Touch Arcade
"It’s satisfying to watch your Thumb Drift skills steadily improve, and you’re sure to come back for more anytime you’ve got a few minutes spare." - Gamezebo
"Thumb Drift does everything just right. Freakin' awesome." - Pocketgamer UK
"Humour me and download this game dude. I'm having so much fun" : Phonecats
“The best drifting game I’ve played” Ken(neth) Block, Ohio
“I want nothing to do with this game. Stop contacting me” : Jeremy Clarkson
WHY PLAY THUMB DRIFT?
- You have an opposable thumb
- Over 60 fully unlicensed cars to unlock + more to come
- Simple one thumb controls
- Addictive drifting gameplay
- Original soundtrack with 4 pumping tunes
- Challenge your friends for the top score
- Cutting edge, flat shaded, low poly graphics
- Groundbreaking Carticle™ Technology
SPECIAL GUEST CARS FROM:
- 1320 Video
- Boss Logic
- Maximum Driftcast
- Rice Pirate
- Cleetus McFarland "Do it for 'Dale!"
- Adam LZ
- OzzyMan Reviews
- Street FX
- Rocket Jump
- Zen Garage
- Domestic Mango
- Street Driven
- Bulletproof Automotive
- King of Nations
- Yasid Design
- Shock Mansion
- Drift All Stars
- The Slap Train
- Car Throttle
- Saudi Gamer
- Black Panthaa
More to come!
* 0-50: L plater
* 51-99: Sunday Driver
* 100-199: Training Wheels
* 200-299: Gettin’ Sideways
* 300-399: You feel the need for speed
* 400-499: You’re in the red
* 500-599: Flat out!
* 600+: You live your life a quarter mile at a time! Dom will be proud
“If you’re in control, you’re not going fast enough.” : Parnelli Jones
iMessage stickers compatible only with IOS10
Hardware- iPad® Air™ or newer, iPad® 3 or newer, iPad® mini™ or newer, iPhone® 4s or newer, iPod Touch® 5 or newer
Software - iOS 8 or newer
- Minor fixes
- Plugin updates
Ratings and Reviews
In Thumb Drift, rides don’t last long: you’re going way too fast and the roads are like corkscrews. But we can’t stop jumping in to see how many coins we can grab and how many hellacious curves we can drift through before we crash and burn. Terrific one-touch controls help you meet the challenge head-on, and ace drivers can unlock dozens of cars as they go.
Use to be good. Now not so much
This game use to be my go to. Played it every day for a long time. I haven’t played it in a while but just started playing again and the amount of adds is ridiculous. For about every 5 seconds of drive time you have to sit through a 30 second add. It’s not worth it, yes it has a “remove adds” option but I didn’t download a “free” app to be forced to pay money to play it. Also I’ve noticed that the more you play a track it starts you off faster at the beginning. If you play enough consistently you don’t really notice it but trying to play it again after months of not touching it pretty hard to do now with how fast it starts me off. I confirmed this by downloading it onto my girlfriends phone and playing it for a while on there and it was pretty easy and slow going on her phone but on mine the second the car starts to move it’s flying. Also some of the cars don’t show up when you play with them. They’re fine in the selection menu but when you’re on the track all you see is the rectangular shadow of an invisible car.
Made for ad money
There’s a few problems with this game that make me wish I had never downloaded it.
• there are ads on the loading screen when you load into the game. If you get one of these ads, the game won’t load and you have to restart it.
• ads come often when playing. Every 2-4 tries, you get a 15-30 second ad. Considering that each try lasts usually 1min or less, it’s just annoying.
• the game is laggy. There are no graphics settings, and the game sometimes just drops to about 2fps, inevitably killing you.
• some good things about the game: gameplay seems well-thought out, I love the cars, and while the game doesn’t run well, the graphics look great, so you can enjoy looking at the same beautiful frame for half a second when playing.
- SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- 195 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SMG Studio 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy Bank Vehicle (Coin Doubler) $1.99
- Go Premium $1.99
- Unlock Hamburghini $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.